New Game Plus ruined my Torchlight 2 experience

Daedalus2110Daedalus2110 Posts: 3
edited November 2014 in TL General Discussions
If I had known that New Game plus would have made it impossible to find an online game, I would never have picked this **** option and played mapworks straight away. This has literally ruined the game, as no one online plays New Game plus and I am forced to play alone. I have a level 90 beserker which I now must abandon and reroll a new character as online is now totally out of the question, and multiplayer was a big part of the game for me. Why did they segregate players based on new game plus!! This idea is so stupid. Well done Runic for making a brilliant game and ruining it in one single stroke.

Comments

• ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,348 ✭✭✭
    You could have made a new character and used your new game + character to help give them a boost via gear or asked people to help you level a new character. You can also use Rapid Respec to get rid of the New Game + tag. http://clockworkcore.org/tl2rr.html

Runic was trying to give the game more replayability. If they can be blamed for anything it's trying to give players too many options. Even so it's a great game but even if it presents some issues that's no reason to be so rude about it.
    ItfooQF.png
  • I dont want to be branded as a cheater so this option isnt really good for me.
  • SerkevanSerkevan Posts: 1,586
    It doesn't even give you the cheater flag. And if it did, there is an option to remove the flag too.
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,348 ✭✭✭
    I dont want to be branded as a cheater so this option isnt really good for me.
    Did you take a moment to even read what it does? You can remove the cheater flag.
    ItfooQF.png
  • adoomgodadoomgod Posts: 4,270
    Coming back to the forum and still seeing threads like this really makes me laugh. I'm glad I'm not so cynical anymore.

Thanks for the smile Daedalus.
    cuA6w.png
    I put the "DOOM" in "****."