what to get before NG+

JackoJacko Posts: 75
edited November 2014 in Embermage Discussions
I was wandering if there are any stuff (weapon armour socketables) I should get before startting NG+?

i read someplace certain things can only be obtained before starting NG+.

Any feedback appreciated.

cheers

Comments

• I was wandering if there are any stuff (weapon armour socketables) I should get before startting NG+?

Eyes of Aleera comes to mind, since they scale pretty well if you're using them for the weapon proc. You can always farm for them in any NG level AFAIK, but the lower level ones can be more useful in a way due to the lower item level requirement.
    i read someplace certain things can only be obtained before starting NG+.

Hmm, maybe they meant something like Skulls of Limoany where that only drops at area 48-55? But again afaik, you can still buy 48-55 maps in mapworks, even when you're character is level 100. Sometimes the map vendor needs to be refreshed, but those maps will still be offered for sale.

The only other things I can remember are Basilisk eyes, Vyrax Heartfire, basically any socketables that are once per NG(X) level only. But again AFAIK, technically the only NG-0 only items are lower level gear, or for cosmetic purpose. eg, You might like the look of a level 14 hat that is no longer being offered by the vendor \ are not dropped by monsters because the NG+ starting level 51 are now much higher than 14.