3 specific abilities stopped working

NarisNaris Posts: 2
Hello,

So I've been playing this game for over 100 hours, and everything has been working great. I boot up my game today, and in mid dungeon run, I can't use my three main abilities on my keyboard. So I unplug and replug in the keyboard. Nothing. I check to see if the keys actually work, and they do. They better, it's a new keyboard. What is peculiar is the other abilities work. Basically my abilities bound to 3, 4, 5 do not work, but everyone else on the bar does. I put new stuff in the 3, 4, 5 slot, and they work. So I've deduced that these three specific abilities have stopped working, for whatever reason.

I bought the game on steam. I verified the game files, and all of them passed fine. I know the game is steamplay, which means the game is saved on the cloud, but I'm still really nervous doing a reinstall. I don't want to lose my character, since I'm writing a wiki, and everything would be lost.

Has anyone heard of anything like this before? I sent an email to support, but I figured I would try to see if I can get quicker support on the forums.

Thanks!

Comments

• D2HansD2Hans Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭
    Does it happen with a new character.

Also you can manually save your game saves. That is the better way than have steam do it.
    "Six... one, six... the nuuuumber ooof the beeeaaast!"