Mouse Cursor not showing up

RickBFPRickBFP Posts: 4
This is a slight issues I've been having. Sometimes my mouse cursor does not show up when I run it. But the 2nd time I ran it, it was there and I had no issue, and now today it is gone. Anyway to fix this ?

Thanks

- facebook.com/bandfanpromo

Comments

• D2HansD2Hans Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭
    Does it happen with other games? If so it could be an issue with the mouse or with the mouse drivers

Which kind of mouse are you using? Maybe check to see if there is an update for the drivers?

Could be another program is running in the background and it is taking control of the mouse from the game, Usually when that happens the mouse cursor changes to the default windows.

Which version of the game are you using and the Operating System of the computer.
    "Six... one, six... the nuuuumber ooof the beeeaaast!"
  • RickBFPRickBFP Posts: 4
    D2Hans wrote:
    Does it happen with other games? If so it could be an issue with the mouse or with the mouse drivers

Which kind of mouse are you using? Maybe check to see if there is an update for the drivers?

Could be another program is running in the background and it is taking control of the mouse from the game, Usually when that happens the mouse cursor changes to the default windows.

Which version of the game are you using and the Operating System of the computer.

This is the only game it happens with, and okay I will check if I need a update for the driver,
    It's a 2.4GHz Wireless mouse with DPI, I've tried other mouses but still same thing
    and the game version is 1.15 on Windows 7
    No other programs are open during the game running, but thanks anyway
  • RickBFPRickBFP Posts: 4
    I fixed the problem, I had a custom cursor and apparently it hides the cursor in game, guess it's not compatible. So problem solved