Faster Walking

DideroDidero Posts: 90
edited July 2011 in Mod Showcase
A mod to increase the movement speed of the player.
You can choose between increasing the movement speed by half, and doubling the movement speed.

!!ONLY PLACE ONE OF THE FOLDERS IN THE MOD DIRECTORY!!

If you want to double movement speed, place the "Faster Walking x2" folder in the mod directory.
If you want to increase movement speed by half, place the "Faster Walking x1.5" folder in the mod directory.

Install the usual way, by placing one of the folders in "%appdata%\runic games\torchlight\mods"

Download here.
Creator of:
-Total Respec mod (v2.0, Jan. 10 2010)
-Faster Walking mod (v1.0, Nov. 11 2009)
Uploader of:
-Ferret Pet mod (ferret itself made by Runic) (v1.1.1, Jan. 4 2010)

Comments

• IkarosIkaros Posts: 43
    Sounds interresting ;) gonna try this one out..
  • Good job, mate!

:D
  • SiNSiN Posts: 36
    now the vanquisher walking too fast with +14% movement speed boots. lol

very useful for destroyer and alchemist
    -SiN--0.png
    #1 Indonesia osu! clicker
  • This is exactly what I needed thanks :D
  • Would appreciate this in tandem with monsters moving double the speed as well. I don't want an advantage but I do want a faster paced game. :D
  • AWESOME IDEA.
    Thank you, mah FemDestroyer is happy~
  • TomaLexiTomaLexi Posts: 303
    Much needed. The 1.5x is perfect for balanced play. Atleast for the Destroyer.
    Looking for mods? Complete mod-list: http://sites.google.com/site/ultimatemodlistwiki/
  • Ah, man this is very nice! Thanks!
    Proudly presents an Online Tactics Game
  • hcsepyon wrote:
    Would appreciate this in tandem with monsters moving double the speed as well. I don't want an advantage but I do want a faster paced game. :D

ditto
    CURRENTly dead. /// DEAD 14, 20, 22(VH), 33 Destroyers (H HC) /// **** or bust.
    Gameplay Changing Mods: DestroyerSkillsDuration
  • askjoshaskjosh Posts: 161
    I would like to second the idea of making it so that the monsters can move at a faster speed as well. there is no challenge if you can just out run all of the mobs
  • zelgariszelgaris Posts: 173
    askjosh wrote:
    I would like to second the idea of making it so that the monsters can move at a faster speed as well. there is no challenge if you can just out run all of the mobs
    So it's quite simple - just don't use this mod - and if you want run faster, get some gear increasing the movement speed.
  • askjoshaskjosh Posts: 161
    I have tried the 1.5x speed mod and I think it is a pretty good increase in the speed. it is not too fast but also not so too slow either
  • If you want, you can create additional 125% and 175% since we can handle mod variants in TLeech - would be more "smooth" choices for players.
    TorchLeech - a free mod manager for Torchlight. --- powered by Runic Games Fansite.
  • pastopasto Posts: 4
    Hi there, is it possible to edit this mod to suit the Assassin Ver1.8 Mod Class? Because it crashed with that mod and makes the Alchemist class become normal speed since the Assassin based on Alchemist.
    And how to remove this mod if I finished with ti? It seems that I cant get it back to normal even when I delete the mod folder.
    Thank you so much. ;)
  • Trent44Trent44 Posts: 152
    I made a Double movement speed for Monsters and NPCs Mod, Posted here:
    http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/torchl ... s/node/515
    Torchlight has inspired me to make my very first mod ever...and then some.
    You can check them out here: http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/member ... 51-trent44 just click on the downloads tab.
  • does anyone else have this mod available for sharing? download link isnt working :(
  • NythainNythain Posts: 527
    SilverDogg wrote:
    does anyone else have this mod available for sharing? download link isnt working :(
    Don't know about Didero's but there's one by Flex on runicgamesfansite, could either grab it with HotSpot or download manually at http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/downlo ... ile&id=546

Only reason i linked that one is it was the first one i came across when looking on RGF... sorry for modjacking the thread Didero
    My TL2 Mods:
    No More Scrolls - viewtopic.php?f=48&t=43701
    Change Enchanters - viewtopic.php?f=48&t=43659
  • thanks. tried searching for "walk" and "fast" but never thought about running :P