info about console

promicpromic Posts: 12
edited April 2015 in TL2 General Discussions
is this for ppl to use is it for single player only is it legal say it all here

Comments

• promic wrote:

So I assume that English is not your fist language.

Yes console commands only work in single player mode, yes it is legal to use. if it was not legal to use it would not be in the game in the first place.
    As far as I can tell console commands don't flag you as a cheater, but only the items that you cheat into the game get the cheater flag.
  • ChthonChthon Posts: 1,855
    promic wrote:

Yes console commands only work in single player mode, yes it is legal to use. if it was not legal to use it would not be in the game in the first place.
    As far as I can tell console commands don't flag you as a cheater, but only the items that you cheat into the game get the cheater flag.

Some commands do, some don't.
    Torchlight 2 Rapid Respec - Putting the "hack" in "hack-n-slash"
    StashNinja - INFINITE Stash for Torchlight 2
    NullMod - Play together in the same multiplayer game with different mods!
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,348 ✭✭✭
    The best thing to do is keep modded items or characters single player and use non-modded vanilla characters for multiplayer. There's nothing wrong with using the console or the editor to give yourself items or even make yourself some overpowered items. Just make sure if you do intend on using modded characters or items in other peoples games you ask them first.
    ItfooQF.png
  • Chthon wrote:
    promic wrote:

Some commands do, some don't.

Do you know which commands flag you?
  • ChthonChthon Posts: 1,855

Someone made a list.
    Torchlight 2 Rapid Respec - Putting the "hack" in "hack-n-slash"
    StashNinja - INFINITE Stash for Torchlight 2
    NullMod - Play together in the same multiplayer game with different mods!
  • Chthon wrote:

Someone made a list.

now that is helpful