DRM-free version Editor Problem

KyonKyon Posts: 31
edited April 2015 in TL2 General Discussions
Hi all I checked latest Runic version and DRM-free version again but Runic Version have steam_api.dll file too in application folder like Steam version , but DRM-free version haven't this dll and if you trying to open Torchlight Editor it shows errors continously . Isn't that problem related with steam_api.dll ? or maybe it's another problem . I tried to copy steam_api.dll and errors are gone . But I read on GOG forums some people still waiting for a solution and they don't know what to do .

Comments

• Hi,

Unfortunately the installer that was available on humble bundle when it first launched was missing that dll. Their installer has already been fixed, there are a few options for you to get the missing dll:

1: if you have grabbed the runic or steam version, you can just copy that dll over.

2: send us an email at support@runicgames.com and we can send you the dll.

3: you can always grab the new onstaller from HB library and reinstall, but that is a big file.

Sorry about the file not being there, please feel free to link this post to anyone else that is having this issue.
    Runic Games Webmaster
    Forum Rules | Support Forums | E-mail Support
  • KyonKyon Posts: 31
    Thanks file size is not a problem . Because I am already using it for archive purpose :) I was bought this game firstly in pre-order stage . (And waited nearly 3 years for DRM-free release :P) Wanted to report that problem for other people . But it seems I am late and it's already fixed :)