First time beating the game..few questions

HardtailHardtail Posts: 9
edited September 2015 in TL2 General Discussions
I recently just beat the campaign on normal for the first time. I am wondering what I can do now? I come from a Diablo background, so I understand the different difficulties.

1. What do we do now?

2. How can I reset zones to farm?

3. Are there any specific areas to farm/side quests?

Thanks!

Comments

• NeophytoiNeophytoi Posts: 3,539
    Hardtail wrote:
    1. What do we do now?

Well, if you're not particularly interested in (a) generating a new character from any of the classes you've not played through to the end or, alternatively the same character class but using a different configuration this time through; or (b) making a stab at NG+; or (c) trying out the game in **** mode; or (d) running through the tons of maps available for purchase at the map works (just hunt around the Clockwork Core jumping off point, you'll find the appropriate vendor)... your TL2 options are, admittingly, kinda limited at this point.
    Hardtail wrote:

Start a single player game using your multiplayer character or vice versa. Either will work just fine.

Hardtail wrote:

Each and every of the game's bosses are a starter... at least those are always fun to take on. But you'll probably find better loot and increasingly interesting challenges in either NG+ or the map works.

Best o' luck!
    never let your hatred of people who would bar you from the Inviolable House of Worship lead you into the sin of aggression: but rather help one another in furthering virtue and ****-consciousness, and do not help one another in furthering evil and enmity
  • IcefreezeIcefreeze Posts: 22
    Hardtail wrote:
    I recently just beat the campaign on normal for the first time. I am wondering what I can do now? I come from a Diablo background, so I understand the different difficulties.

1. What do we do now?

Thanks!
    1. What ever you like.

2. Create Lan Single or Multiplayer game, tick Reroll Game before start, then after that all your map will reset, even in single game.
    If you in the Phase Beast Challenge, after finish it don't go to portal, quit game and start continue in that Phase Beast Challenge.
    Or your map will auto reset if you long time no appear in that map.

3. Tarroch's Tomb in Chapter II Main map, Phase Beast Challenge, Custom Maps.