HCE CHEATERS?

dye45714dye45714 Posts: 7
edited October 2015 in TL2 Hardcore Mode
what is to prevent someone from rolling a **** elite character and farming casual internet games? Looks like the character is still "elite" after joining/creating and playing a lower difficulty game. I want to devote time to **** but not if ppl cheat around the level grind by farming lower difficulty ><

Comments

• SerkevanSerkevan Posts: 1,586
    So... play single player? **** is a self-imposed challenge, so is Elite difficulty. Forget about what other people do, and just enjoy the game yourself :P
  • I'm only asking if it is true. I'm not asking you how I should feel about it.
  • A coworker who introduced me to the game showed me his "**** elite" character today. He opened a new game and lowered the difficulty to normal since "he was only going to show me".
  • SerkevanSerkevan Posts: 1,586
    Okay, blunt answer then. Nothing. Also, there is nothing that stops them from instantly leveling to level 100 and stomping through the game geared with the best weapons and armour via console.
  • I suspect my coworker has never played elite lol

Edit: but I don't think he plays console.
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭
    dye45714 wrote:
    A coworker who introduced me to the game showed me his "**** elite" character today. He opened a new game and lowered the difficulty to normal since "he was only going to show me".

So tell them you want to play with a character of the same level. The game is meant to be played with people you know and trust. How you avoid cheating is by playing with people who agree to respect your desire to play fair.
    ItfooQF.png