How could I miss this game?

JayCubeJayCube Posts: 3
edited February 2016 in TL2 General Discussions
Hey guys!
So I'm fan of Diablo-like games but for some unknown reason I completely missed this game. Shame on me :oops: ! Until now. I decided to share my first playthrough with the world. Therefore I would like to invite you to my channel. I would like to know your opinions (even the negative ones :D). I should also probably warn you that I'm not native english speaker and my english - well it just ****. But I take it as a great way to improve myself.

Comments

• I agree with you. I also found this game recently. I knew about it at the release but put it off. Now I am playing and enjoying my Veteran Embermage. Quite fun.
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,348 ✭✭✭
    Dude your english is fine and your let's plays are fun to watch. You have a great voice and sense of humor. Subbed! Also-glad you're enjoying the game. ^_^ Welcome to the community!
    ItfooQF.png
  • Zidders: Thanks, that's encouraging! Sometimes it's hard for me to find the right worlds in english but I think I'm getting better.
  • Hi,

Just recently returned to the game. Really enjoyed your first walk-through, because that reminded me of a lot of stuff I'd forgotten. Nice video.
  • PhanjamPhanjam Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭
    Well, welcome back Lankybrit :)
    Torchmodders
    Torchlight 1 Class Pack (TL1CP) Mod for TL2: Steam | RGF
  • Phanjam wrote:
    Well, welcome back Lankybrit :)

Thanks. Level 19 now.