Returning to TL2. **** singleplayer and wondering what m

OathbreakerOathbreaker Posts: 96
edited December 2015 in TL2 General Discussions
Diablo 3 and 2X have left me unsatisfied, even though the graphics visuals from the Amazon Strafe is my all-time favourite PC game skill visual, and I was a bit sad that TL2 never had anything like that.
    Is there a mod/skill similar to Amazon Strafe for TL2? I remember beating TL2 while using some mods, a bag mod, something with potions and whatnot, but I'd like to know what mods you recommend? Synergies just wasn't for me - too much loot, too much stuff all over the place, it just seemed like a mod for and by people that just wanted more of everything, and all of it all at once. TL2 Essentials mod seems nice, except apparently with it, greens and blues are way better than uniques. Specifically the Item Affix Expansion is not something I want, it just seems to unbalance things. I would love me some beautiful textures, easy way to mule gear and better dungeon variety.
HCE Solo. Ex WoW movie maker. USN Deepsea. Canyoneer. Ironman. CrossFit Instructor.

Comments

• PhanjamPhanjam Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭
    I would love me some beautiful textures...[/list]

There are a few of these / I recall a "hand-drawn textures" mod, pretty sure it has a thread on this forum

EDIT - found it
    Torchmodders
    Torchlight 1 Class Pack (TL1CP) Mod for TL2: Steam | RGF