fell into a room with a door. stuck.

wimcolgatewimcolgate Posts: 3
edited January 2016 in TL2 General Discussions
Hi,

I somehow managed to fall into a squarish room that has a door, which I think was meant to bar me from entering until I killed something outside the room, or trigger the door with a lever. The room has an open hallway all around it the room (except where the door is).

I managed to kill everything in the room; but there is no way out.

GKzAF0z

any help is appreciated.

Comments

• NeophytoiNeophytoi Posts: 3,539
    wimcolgate wrote:
    I somehow managed to fall into a squarish room that has a door, which I think was meant to bar me from entering until I killed something outside the room, or trigger the door with a lever.

First: Hi, wim, and welcome to the forums!

Second: You're in Vyrax's fortress, and you're definitely in an area that's usually not accessible until you've triggered a floorplate (look for a nearby paver with a diamond-like pattern printed in the center of its surface) outside of the room that opens the door. But sometimes bad things happen (i.e., explosions or charging bad guys), and characters accidentally get knocked over the edge of the map. It's a nuisance.

At this point, you're in a tough place... unless you've the ability to teleport (Embermage), leap attack (Berserker) or arrange a rescue from another player. Barring that, you'll need to restart the level.

Hope you get out of there soon and keep on killing the bad guys!
    never let your hatred of people who would bar you from the Inviolable House of Worship lead you into the sin of aggression: but rather help one another in furthering virtue and ****-consciousness, and do not help one another in furthering evil and enmity
  • D2HansD2Hans Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭
    Sadly for me the image is not showing up for me.

Are you able to use a teleport back to town scroll.

You might need to start a lan game and pick reroll the world map if those hints that Neo gave does not resolve the issue.
    "Six... one, six... the nuuuumber ooof the beeeaaast!"
  • embermanemberman Posts: 729
    Forum is not loading the image but you can still get to its URL: http://imgur.com/GKzAF0z

Town portal is probably the easiest way, doesn't require remaking the game but you'll have to walk back the long way.
  • Thanks all.

I resorted to using a TP ... I have none of the other options at my disposal. not that bad a walk back.