Did I do this right?

lankybritlankybrit Posts: 24
edited February 2016 in TL2 General Discussions
Hi,

I finished up Ossean Wastes on my Embermage, getting to level 27. However, the next zone is level 29 and above.

So, what I did was select LAN play with Re-roll world. Then went back to Ossean Wastes and did the grind to 29.

Is that the right thing to do? There's nothing after finishing Ossean Wastes before the level 29 area, and re-roll is the best way to grind a couple of levels?

Thanks.

Comments

• ChthonChthon Posts: 1,855
    1. There's nothing wrong with rerolling and grinding. You can do that if you want.

2. The level markers on the doors are suggestions/warnings only. Feel free to ignore them.

3. There are so many side-quests and side-dungeons throughout the game that you should be able to consistently overlevel all the content in the main plotline. If you don't want to go to the next zone, explore around.
    Torchlight 2 Rapid Respec - Putting the "hack" in "hack-n-slash"
    StashNinja - INFINITE Stash for Torchlight 2
    NullMod - Play together in the same multiplayer game with different mods!
  • I'm pretty sure I DID explore all of Ossean Wastes and all the dungeons contained it in.

Nvm. At least I know how to get extra EXP if I don't quite make it to the next area's level. And I know they're only a guide, but I want to do it.