New on game, some help

co0kiesco0kies Posts: 18
edited February 2016 in Engineer Discussions
Hi guys im new on T2 and i try engineer 2h but i dont like it too mutch so i wanna do it with 1h+shield, i see the builds on the forum and i wanna know i few things before start :

1 - I have some items they drop me when i try the 2h for use it on shield, if i go with shield how mutch str max i need to add ?
2 - Is necessary the skill for break shield on monster they have it ?
3 - When i reach a city and have this npc who sell items with the sign " ? ", for keep buying i need to close the game and open again for have more items or i need to go other city ?

Comments

• ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭
    The fastest way to force a vendor reset is to start a multiplayer or LAN game with active "reroll map" checkbox.
    ItfooQF.png
  • Oh thx for the help.

And about stats 110 str 50 dex and the rest on Vit for block change and life is a good choise or i need to add some on focus ?
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭
    co0kies wrote:
    Oh thx for the help.

And about stats 110 str 50 dex and the rest on Vit for block change and life is a good choise or i need to add some on focus ?
    Someone else will have to chime in because I've never been good at knowing that kind of stuff. I just run around, hit things and look for gear that makes me look cute/like a badass/both. Sometimes this means I die a lot but I consider it a sacrifice in the name of fashion.
    ItfooQF.png
  • gytfunkegytfunke Posts: 571
    Hey co0kies,

Where to put your stat points is... complicated!

If you're playing on Elite difficulty you might want to put ~100 points into Vit. 50 in Dex is probably okay. Then, Strength is usually where you want to put the rest.

If you're not playing on Elite, then there's a lot more flexibility. I like spreading my points out pretty evenly so I can equip the best armor I find as I level.
  • Oh i see thx, i playing on normal right now because is the first time i play the game.
    What i going to need some opinion is with Dynamo Field, i add 3 points right now but i dont do it too mutch dmg, this is normal right now ? Is better going to another skill at start and leave this one when i have more lvl ?

Right now i have my skills on :

Forecefield 5/15
    Healing Bot 5/15
    Fire and Spark 5/15
    Bulwark 5/15
    Seismic Slam 5/15
    Dynamo Field 3/15
    Ember Hammer 1/15
    Onslaught 1/15