camera angle

charley222charley222 Posts: 169
edited May 2016 in GUTS Community Help
hello everyone
i still play my old d2 and enjoy tl2
i will like to know if is possible to change or mods the camera angle , too have the feeling my character look at me . because on this the angle is a bit to hight

image.jpg

here the camera look more down
Untitled.jpg

thank you

Comments

• LommaLomma Posts: 3
    edited May 2016
    As far as I know - no.
    I visited almost all concerts at the time of Dixie Chicks 2016 tour and I suggest you do the same cause it was awesome!
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭
    You can use this camera mod to adjust the camera angle. http://www.lost.org.uk/tl2cam.html Just unzip it into your game folder and run it while the games running. You use the middle mouse button to zoom in and out using the scroll and by holding it down the change the angle as well as rotate it. Note that every time you press the middle mouse button it will snap back to default. It's not a perfect solution but it's better than nothing.

It's also great for up close screenshots from different angles.
    ItfooQF.png
  • charley222charley222 Posts: 169
    Zidders wrote:
    You can use this camera mod to adjust the camera angle. http://www.lost.org.uk/tl2cam.html Just unzip it into your game folder and run it while the games running. You use the middle mouse button to zoom in and out using the scroll and by holding it down the change the angle as well as rotate it. Note that every time you press the middle mouse button it will snap back to default. It's not a perfect solution but it's better than nothing.

It's also great for up close screenshots from different angles.

your always there to help other :) thank a lot Zidders 8-)

everything work :)
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭
    charley222 wrote:
    Zidders wrote:

your always there to help other :) thank a lot Zidders 8-)

everything work :)
    Happy to help when I can. Have fun!
    ItfooQF.png