Offline Item Stash?

SamuelMSrSamuelMSr Posts: 9
edited July 2016 in TL2 General Discussions
Hi all, I am wondering if TL2 has a program that I can use to export items I find. Something similar to Grim Dawn Stash maybe.

I do not want something I can use to import items I have not found, but I love trying to collect all of the rare items in a game and holding onto them, and then maybe importing them back into the game for another character later.

Is there something like this that works well and is safe to use for TL2?

I am using Synergies Mod, if it makes a difference.

Thanks!!

Sam

Comments

• SamuelMSrSamuelMSr Posts: 9
    I found one called Stash Ninja, is it the only one available?

I was hoping for something a bit more simple but if this is all then I will use it.
  • SamuelMSrSamuelMSr Posts: 9
    Not to mention I can't seem to be able to get Stash Ninja to work properly.....
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭
    SamuelMSr wrote:
    Not to mention I can't seem to be able to get Stash Ninja to work properly.....
    Contact support@clockworkcore.org and talk to Cthon about it. Odds are they can help you get it working properly.
    ItfooQF.png
  • ChthonChthon Posts: 1,855
    SamuelMSr wrote:
    I am using Synergies Mod, if it makes a difference.

Yes, it makes a difference. There's an entire section of the help file dedicated to what you have to do to achieve mod compatibility: here. If that's beyond you, you might check the Synergies forums to see if someone's already done the work and you can just download their config files.
    Torchlight 2 Rapid Respec - Putting the "hack" in "hack-n-slash"
    StashNinja - INFINITE Stash for Torchlight 2
    NullMod - Play together in the same multiplayer game with different mods!