Help with Friendly, Socializer, and Butterfly Achievements

VoldThuzadVoldThuzad Posts: 4
edited August 2016 in TL2 General Discussions
I find myself in need of some help. There is a set of achievements here in Torchlight 2 that I will not be able to get on my own (technically I can if I wanted to go through the effort of making 50 accounts here myself, but I will be honorable and try to get this without flooding the server with smurfs). The top tier of this line of achievements calls for this account to have 50 friends here and I frankly am not even on a first name basis with anywhere near that many people (and only a subset of those are pc gamers in the first place). I know one maybe two people who own Torchlight 2, aside from myself, and I doubt I can even recruit 8 to buy the game (enough to reach the threshold for the second tier of this achievement line).

This is where you come in. Please send a friend request to me, VoldThuzad, and hopefully enough kind souls like yourself will do he same. This is a pretty stupid achievement and I would hate to one day be otherwise at 100% achievements, missing just these and tarnishing my completion percentage. I generally keep to myself (hence not having much in the way of friends in general in the first place), so it will be as if I was never there.

Thanks

Comments

• PhanjamPhanjam Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭
    Hi VoldThuzad! I presume u are referring to Steam achievements.

I friended this person...
    steamcommunity.com/id/VoldThuzad

Is this u?
    Torchmodders
    Torchlight 1 Class Pack (TL1CP) Mod for TL2: Steam | RGF
  • Phanjam wrote:
    Hi VoldThuzad! I presume u are referring to Steam achievements.

I friended this person...
    steamcommunity.com/id/VoldThuzad

Is this u?
    That is me. I think it tracks it based on the Runic games account and not the steam account, though. I am under the impression that the friend list found here needs to have the 50 people and then when I log in with my Runic credentials while in game, Steam will give me the achievements.

https://secure.runicgames.com/en/manage/friends
  • PhanjamPhanjam Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭
    Okay friended you on the runic game server too ;)
    Torchmodders
    Torchlight 1 Class Pack (TL1CP) Mod for TL2: Steam | RGF