Item won't transmute into strange scroll

GrathagisGrathagis Posts: 3
edited October 2016 in TL General Discussions
I have Torchlight version 1.15. I made a Sushi Helm and was able to fish up Lefferts' Hands. However, it won't transmute into the Strange Scroll map. According to the Wiki, no other items are needed in order to make that scroll. Am I missing something ?

Comments

  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,340 ✭✭✭
    Grathagis wrote:
    I have Torchlight version 1.15. I made a Sushi Helm and was able to fish up Lefferts' Hands. However, it won't transmute into the Strange Scroll map. According to the Wiki, no other items are needed in order to make that scroll. Am I missing something ?
    Hm no. You should only need that one item. If you're not getting it the odds are good it's a bug.
    ItfooQF.png
  • D2HansD2Hans Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭
    Using any mods? I do not recall if any mods might alter it.
    "Six... one, six... the nuuuumber ooof the beeeaaast!"
  • D2Hans wrote:
    Using any mods? I do not recall if any mods might alter it.

    I have one mod. It sets the enchantment chance to 100% success, and all items dropped from bosses are unique.
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,340 ✭✭✭
    Grathagis wrote:
    D2Hans wrote:
    Using any mods? I do not recall if any mods might alter it.

    I have one mod. It sets the enchantment chance to 100% success, and all items dropped from bosses are unique.
    Ah. I'm going to guess the mod alters something that is affecting the recipe. Any time you use mods you should understand that it might have an adverse effect on your game. You're probably going to have to contact the mod author and see if it's something they'd be willing to help you with but for the most part I think you're out of luck unless you decide to play through with a vanilla character.
    ItfooQF.png
  • D2HansD2Hans Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭
    Maybe the mod has set the scroll to be dropped or changed the recipe.

    Do you have the name of the mod or at least the location where you downloaded the mod.
    "Six... one, six... the nuuuumber ooof the beeeaaast!"
  • PhanjamPhanjam Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭
    Or maybe you could go vanilla for a while just to get the scroll, then back to modded once u have it?
    Torchmodders
    Torchlight 1 Class Pack (TL1CP) Mod for TL2: Steam | RGF
Sign In or Register to comment.