3 player multiplayer game: 1 character erase

jemu213jemu213 Posts: 2
edited October 2016 in TL2 General Discussions
Day after playing with 2 friends and getting 3 level 14 characters the HDD on one of my computers died. Is there anyway we can make a character level 14 with the same quest progress as other characters so all 3 of us don't have to start over again?

Comments

• ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,348 ✭✭✭
    jemu213 wrote:
    Day after playing with 2 friends and getting 3 level 14 characters the HDD on one of my computers died. Is there anyway we can make a character level 14 with the same quest progress as other characters so all 3 of us don't have to start over again?
    Just run them through their quests. You're higher level than they are so it won't take long to level them up again. Don't worry about the xp causing you to outpace them since you won't be leveling as fast as they do. That and making new characters isn't that bad a deal when you're only level 14. Either way it's quicker to do that then fiddle about with hacks or console commands.
    ItfooQF.png
  • D2HansD2Hans Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭
    You could use a tool called Rapid Respec but since your character is only level 14 and I feel it is best just to follow the advise of Zidders.

I will post the link to the tool if you do decide to use this since it does have a lot of useful features.

http://clockworkcore.org/tl2rr.html
    "Six... one, six... the nuuuumber ooof the beeeaaast!"