Newbie with Mods

janong24janong24 Posts: 2
edited October 2016 in General Modding
Hi guys! So I just recently downloaded the Runic version of Torchlight 2. I'm well into the later half of Act 2 and suffice to say, I'm loving it! I'm having a problem with the mods though. I've been able to activate the Respec potion mod without problems (copy pasting to PAK folder). But for stash mods, I can't seem to make them work. I've already updated my game to version 1.25.5.2. I've tried the BigBagMod, ExtraSlots, and SuperSharedStash but none of them work (or most likely, I'm doing it wrong). If anyone can walk me through as to how I can activate the mods, I'd be so grateful. :D

Comments

• ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭
    janong24 wrote:
    Hi guys! So I just recently downloaded the Runic version of Torchlight 2. I'm well into the later half of Act 2 and suffice to say, I'm loving it! I'm having a problem with the mods though. I've been able to activate the Respec potion mod without problems (copy pasting to PAK folder). But for stash mods, I can't seem to make them work. I've already updated my game to version 1.25.5.2. I've tried the BigBagMod, ExtraSlots, and SuperSharedStash but none of them work (or most likely, I'm doing it wrong). If anyone can walk me through as to how I can activate the mods, I'd be so grateful. :D

Use this. http://www.moddrop.net/

It's a replacement for the old Torchlight mod manager the official Runic Games Fansite put out years ago. It'll help you find, install and manage your mods. Aside from that it could be mod conflicts. It's best to deactivate mods then activate them one at a time gradually adding one mod after the other to see which ones are working and whether or not mods are conflicting.
    ItfooQF.png