Please make it stop!

Hal9000xHal9000x Posts: 47
edited December 2016 in TL2 General Discussions
I gather that there used to be another very popular TL2 build site that died, because often times I'll click on a link and be greeted with...well, I'm sure it's common knowledge by now. Of all things for the former site to turn into, some perv's **** Tumblr was not expected. I am trying to train myself to check the url first before clicking on the hotlink, but still, the number of times I've gotten a full-screen image of a giant **** emptying the goop into an open mouth is just...well, I'm not a prude or anything but **** ON.

EDIT: the whole point of this thread was to ask if the original content is archived somewhere. Totally forgot to ask.

Comments

• SerkevanSerkevan Posts: 1,586
    Try this one: http://tidbi.ru/eng/. Not sure about how much info is actually there since I've been out of the loop, but still.
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,334 ✭✭✭
    e31.jpg

I don't think the rest of the forum needed the lurid details. You should probably edit your post and from now on try to keep things pg.
    ItfooQF.png
  • Zidders wrote:
    e31.jpg

I don't think the rest of the forum needed the lurid details. You should probably edit your post and from now on try to keep things pg.

Hey, I was just as surprised as you are.