Looking for buddies to play with

SpecterSpecter Posts: 2
edited March 23 in TL2 General Discussions
How's it going everyone,

I'm new to the forums and this is my first post but i've got a NG+ Embermage who is currently lvl 86 so i can't say i'm new to the game. After a long break i've finally come back and oh boy am i hooked.I don't know if i've missed any major updates or anything of the sort but i don't actually think that TL2 gets updated all that often.

Sadly, i don't have anyone to play with since most of my friends aren't really into games like Torchlight and i would be really happy if i found someone to play with. I've recently discovered all of the mods and modding community so for now im rocking vanilla but i would gladly try all of them out and enhance my gameplay. As of now im thinking of leveling a new Berserk on Veteran so if anyone is just starting out or thinking of creating a new character i'm up to play.

My Runic ID is Dominating. I've got Curse, TeamSpeak and Skype so feel free to PM me if interested. Thanks for sparing some of your time to read! :P :roll:

Comments

• PhanjamPhanjam Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭
    Hi Specter and welcome back ;) You might wanna check out this discord server as well...

Redaisenjaclks TL2 Discord Server
    Torchmodders
    Torchlight 1 Class Pack (TL1CP) Mod for TL2: Steam | RGF
  • PotarloynaPotarloyna Posts: 1
    I have read and feel that it will be great, but it will not.
  • DongFangBubaiDongFangBubai Posts: 7

Just played this game online for the first time at level 40. Someone came in. At first, I was shy to whisper to her but then I got the courage to whisper "Hi". She replied back. After a few quests, I finally met her at Zerephysh(?). Traded with her, and went to Act III. She offered me help on the new quest but sadly, my character died. Hehehe. :P