Mods on Origin...help

jbootsjboots Posts: 4
edited April 25 in General Modding
I just installed TL2 on Origin. I first download the mods manually, placed in the mod folder and ran the Mod Launcher. The game just launched, didn't go-to the mod screen. Then I downloaded the moddrop manager. Still nothing. I need help.

Comments

• PhanjamPhanjam Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭
    Hi jboots! What is the exact path to that mods folder you put your mods in?
    Lvw5p3z.png
    Torchlight 1 Class Pack (TL1CP) Mod for TL2: Steam | RGF
  • jbootsjboots Posts: 4
    Documents/my games/Runic Games/Torchlight2/mods
    Okay seems that's the right one (there's another one where your editor.exe (GUTS) is, but that's for making mods).

It shouldn't matter (at least not for Steam installations) but you can try putting your downloaded .MOD files into their own folders inside that mods folder. Or, if they're already in their own fodlers, try having all the .MOD files directly in that mods folder.
    Lvw5p3z.png
  • jbootsjboots Posts: 4
    I put "SYNERGIES.MOD" in the mod folder. It shows up as a movie but ive heard thats normal. But when I load the game i dont get the mod. And when I load the ModLaucher it just loads the game. I dont get the menu to enable the mods.
    So you've got...

Documents/my games/Runic Games/Torchlight2/mods/SYNERGIES.MOD

Do try (just reaching here)...

Documents/my games/Runic Games/Torchlight2/mods/SYNERGIES/SYNERGIES.MOD

Do you have some saved un-modded games already in your Documents\my games\runic games\torchlight 2\save folder? Might help if there are...
    Lvw5p3z.png
  • jokerxx420jokerxx420 Posts: 1
    Any answers on this I have the same issue. My mods folder and everything is in the right spot. The launcher doesn't show the modded launcher and when I launch from the modded launcher it just loads the game. :(
  • DalatainDalatain Posts: 1
    Bump. Same here! I have been trying everything to run the mods and nothing happens! I do not get the window that allows you to choose to run with or without mods. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice, I cannot find this modlauncher.sch and running modlauncher.exe just runs the game normally! I really want to play this game but I want the synergies mod. Any help would be great! (I have also tried using the Moddrop app and no luck there either).
    Did the things I suggested to jboots not work either? He never got back to me, so I don't know...
    Lvw5p3z.png
  • luchian12luchian12 Posts: 1
    Phanjam wrote:
    So you've got...

Documents/my games/Runic Games/Torchlight2/mods/SYNERGIES.MOD

Do try (just reaching here)...

Documents/my games/Runic Games/Torchlight2/mods/SYNERGIES/SYNERGIES.MOD

Do you have some saved un-modded games already in your Documents\my games\runic games\torchlight 2\save folder? Might help if there are...

I can say it does not work I have the same problem tried your way not working, purchased through origin. also the mod properties says it opens with films&tv kinda weird it would have it like this.