[MODS] Brother-in-Arms and all of my other works

doudleydoudley Posts: 9
edited July 9 in Mod Showcase
I'm not sure if I'm breaking any rules or tradition in creating this topic but I intend to use just one for everything I have to show and say.

These are my mods and my story.

YmPPfT.png
Brother-in-Arms (2013-2017)
Playable Characters made into customizable startng pets. Features NPC modeled and custom class characters as added starting pets, transformation elixirs for interchangeability, pet attribute stat points, and pet skill points. Including the use of vanilla classes' skills and charge functions all for the pet.

Original version can be found here, the Humans as Pets mod a.k.a Brother-in-Arms (Classic).

>

FRdKEO.png
Brother-in-Arms: Warbounds (2017)
Playable Characters made into customizable summoned allies. Features summoning scrolls, trinket-activated skills, summoned ally pet, and NPC modeled characters as summoned 2nd allies. Including the use of vanilla classes' skills and charge functions all for the summoned ally.

>

BDRf3i.png
Added Skills for Engineer (2012-2016)
Reused engineer skills that are left out in the game's data. These skills will fill up every 2 empty space of each 1 of the 3 skill tree branches.

>

FKi4xa.jpg
Unlock All Spells (2013)
Unlocked spells hidden in the game's data, making each scroll either turned RARITY into +0 or DONTCREATE into True. Identify spell was changed into Random Item spell.

>

NBAox1.jpg
Buy All Spells (2013)
Allows the stock of spell merchants' Jasha and Jana to have in almost a full.

>

FBFFhB.png
Ability Spells (2016)
To show possible game functionality that most modders have not explored still or made published yet and turned these abilities into lootable spell scrolls.

>

Remodifications:
Dungeon Challenge (2017)
LurkerHUD (2017)

>

Community requested/collaborated mods:
Best Potions Auto Consume (2017)
Health & Automap Enemy Detectors (2017)
Indicators Premium (2017)
Skills Expansion (2017)

>

Tools for modders and a like mods:
Cutscene Disabler (2013)
Commandments (2017)

>

All my mods in RGF and all my mods in Steam Workshop

I started modding TL2, back in 2012 of december and got stopped before the end of 2013. I always dreamed of showcasing my mods here but I was prevented of my registration due to unsupported region or something, seeing those big league modders and their works, being able to be acknowledge by Runic staffs and more --- all I could do is ignore. I put my frustrations behind and made RunicGamesFansite my home instead. There, I was able to interact with my mod users, able to help other modders, had exchanged ideas and all that. It was nice and memorable months to be had.

After some RL fulfillment, looking back to some stuff I did, I can't help to be intrigued again, about how I can improve and what things that I have not done that now I'll be able to do. So, here I am now again, trying to pass another phase in the TL2 mod scene...the game itself had moved on long time ago but my intimate experience with this game will always be unhinged. I dedicate this showcase to the developers of Torchlight II and thank you so much for letting the game (in a way) be our own.

Comments

• ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭
    Your mods are awesome. I've been using Brothers in Arms for awhile now. Thank you. <3
    ItfooQF.png
  • doudleydoudley Posts: 9
    Zidders wrote:
    Your mods are awesome. I've been using Brothers in Arms for awhile now. Thank you. <3
    Thanks and you're welcome! :)
  • PhanjamPhanjam Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭
    As I've said before doudley, you are a modders' modder. The things you accomplish with your mods are truly inspiring. Thanks very much!
    Torchmodders
    Torchlight 1 Class Pack (TL1CP) Mod for TL2: Steam | RGF
    Thanks Phanjam! Not sure if I can accept that kind of title but I do try to make my mods as inspiring as possible, hopefully that way they can help TL2 mod scene have new audiences and encourage some mod users to make their own modification too.
  • aherinaherin Posts: 54
    Well man, I for one have a lot to thank you for. I've been dabbling in mods again recently. Your support has allowed to push myself out of my comfort zone and as a result I've learnt a great deal more about GUTS than ever before. Now I look forward to finding a chance to work with you on a mod sometime :D
    Thanks man! I would definitely be on board with that. :)

I wonder what we can tackle upon...maybe another indicator mod perhaps?