respec mod

beamgolembeamgolem Posts: 3
edited May 9 in General Modding
hi, im playing torchlight 1 right now. i need to respec but all the mods have dead links. can someone please post a trustworthy respec mod? thanks.

Comments

  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,334 ✭✭✭
    beamgolem wrote:
    hi, im playing torchlight 1 right now. i need to respec but all the mods have dead links. can someone please post a trustworthy respec mod? thanks.

    Rapid Respect is a pretty versatile tool made by one of the forum regulars. It'll do what you need without you even needing to modify your game.
    http://clockworkcore.org/tl2rr.html
    ItfooQF.png
  • beamgolembeamgolem Posts: 3
    Zidders wrote:
    beamgolem wrote:
    hi, im playing torchlight 1 right now. i need to respec but all the mods have dead links. can someone please post a trustworthy respec mod? thanks.

    Rapid Respect is a pretty versatile tool made by one of the forum regulars. It'll do what you need without you even needing to modify your game.
    http://clockworkcore.org/tl2rr.html

    thats for torchlight 2... is there a respec mod for torchlight 1 and thats not a dead link? all the links i googled are dead.
  • ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,334 ✭✭✭
    beamgolem wrote:

    thats for torchlight 2... is there a respec mod for torchlight 1 and thats not a dead link? all the links i googled are dead.
    Oh, sorry. I'm so used to threads being about TL2 I didn't bother to look at what subforum it was posted in. Here you go: http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/mod_do ... -10-a.html

    You can find more respec mods here in case this one isn't to your liking. http://www.runicgamesfansite.com/mod_do ... tions-tl1/ I highly suggest using Moddrop to manage Torchlight 1 mods. https://www.moddrop.com/
    ItfooQF.png
Sign In or Register to comment.