[BUG?] Sword doors not opening

As in tittle: 2 of 4 of the doors you place your sword into as a key are not opening. They glow as I walk up to them but the option to press square on the ps4 controller does not appear. I thought at first it might have to do with my sword level bit that's currently at level 3. Am I missing something?

Tagged:

Comments

• As I opened two doors I can at least tell you that they always glow. Further I think the doors can only be opened with the right sword.
    If you missed the lvl1 and lvl2 doors you probably won't get a chance to open them with the lvl3 sword.

• onehitkonehitk Posts: 2

I opened the first two doors prior to achieving the level 3 sword. And it wouldn't make sense for the game devs to make a door not open with a higher tier sword.

• Legion495Legion495 Posts: 4
    edited September 2017

PC, Steamversion here.(6700k@4,6Ghz, Vega 64, 16Gb Ram)
    I have to agree. I have the tier 3 sword and opend two before. Yet it doesn't seem to be a thing to open the Sworddoor on the upper right or upper left side of the map.
    I also cannot access those moon doors? on the map. I see three of them which is the reason I think those are also for the last Sword parts.

Any hint would be nice and if you can access any Sword door with the highest tier sword would also be nice to know. Sworddoor 3-4 seem to require the same sword if I go by the sign.

If it matters, I'm basicly through the game and that is the one thing left to do with collecting 4(and butterflies) robot energy cells for me. Almost got everything by now :)

edited September 2017

No issue guys. Just need some searching. Actually there are 5 Sword doors which I didn't know. So the third tier opens one. A hint. Check on the northern parts.
    BTW you should also check caves.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/aupg6DmjTOiba6PJ4CKz-A.png

I have to agree here. I have the tier 3 sword and opend two before. Yet it doesn't seem to be a thing to open the Sworddoor on the upper right or upper left side of the map.
    I also cannot access those moon doors? on the map. I see three of them which is the reason I think those are also for the last Sword parts.

Any hint would be nice and if you can access any Sword door with the highest tier sword would also be nice to know. Sworddoor 3-4 seem to require the same sword if I go by the glowing sign.

• marvsgbmarvsgb Posts: 3

Legion, yes, there is 5 doors. I have found they all. I have opened already 3 of them, but for the others 2 is necesary tier 3 on weapon. I need only 1 more piece to complete the last sword but i cant find it! Already unlocked all the whole map, but i dont know where to find the last weapon piece. Everything is already done.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file