SPOILERS find all items - looking for advice

hi,
i want to upgrade my sword to level 4 and i need two more sword shards. Could someone please share difficult item locations here? maybe we could create a map. i was unable to find a map with item locations.

Comments

• BootyFungusBootyFungus Posts: 7

I only have 1 sword shard left to find. I have all of the combat upgrades. All health and energy upgrades found all vista, found and acquired all cloaks, all butterflies. i also found all of the lore doors. I have literally everything but one Sword shard that i have been scrutinizing for for the last 6 hours. Imma die i'm so mad!

we could share data, if you found the sword piece i'm missing chances are i found the ones you need.

alright i found it
    i have all collectibles, **** damnit it was well hidden!
    Still hit me if you want to know where they are before i forget^^

• chirola666chirola666 Posts: 12

@BootyFungus said:
    alright i found it

show me your map plz. i need the two last fragment, dont know where to find them

• DefaceeviLDefaceeviL Posts: 23

I am looking for two last hearths (health fragments).

• sindolsindol Posts: 12
    edited October 2

anyone have a full map of collectible ? caves ? dungeons entrance ?

@DefaceeviL There in one in the grotto you use to reach the sealed door in the north of the map, the is also one hidden in a door puzzle northeast between the stream and the big fish pound on a cliff, did you get those 2?
    @sindol nobody have one yet,i can help you find the items you are missing tho.

@chirola666 last fragment i found here: https://youtu.be/Le8-gUwLUrY
    the one before is at the end of the door puzzle mentioned above, did you get both of those?

edited October 2

@BootyFungus thanks I foud all of them.

Correction the door puzzle is here: https://youtu.be/BqYN3bRNPiA
    Right under the pile of dead robots, there is a flower there too
    also @DefaceeviL if you click on the map icon while within a dungeon, it tells you how many things you have left to find in that particular dungeon as well as what the items are. hope this helps^^

• chirola666chirola666 Posts: 12

@BootyFungus said:
    alright i found it

please man show me your map, i need two fragments of the last sword and i dont know where and how to get it...

• adri2711adri2711 Posts: 2

Hi, I'm only missing 1 sword fragment, and it would be really helpful if you could tell me the hardest ones you can remember.

edited October 3

@adri2711 maybe this map help, but one piece is missing there, I do not remeber the location :cry: https://forums.runicgames.com/discussion/71504/spoiler-ultimate-map-with-everything

@DefaceeviL last piece is here:

@adri2711 the hardest ones i can remember are already in this post although now, the map defacevill showed you should be completed

@BootyFungus thank you, I added this location to the map.

• ShadowEnvoyShadowEnvoy Posts: 1
    edited October 10

Hi all,

Can someone help me find the way to reach the robot / energy piece behind the grill in the Arches area, as shown on the map pic BootyFungus posted 3 posts above? It's this one:
    steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025533646/screenshots/

I swear I've gone through every arch; I've raised, lowered, raised the platform, swung off every Grapple position - and I can't figure it out. It's my last collectible, and it's driving me mad. ;)

[EDIT] Never mind, got it!