Water area fuse block bug HELP

steveblythsteveblyth Posts: 5

When trying to activate the rotating teleport pad to get to the elevator down to the underwater area the fuse block that you push of the ledge to the left and in the bottom of the rotating platform does not activate! It’s supposed to turn on the teleport device but doesn’t! Am I missing something? Iv even tried re installing the game.

Tagged:

Comments

• scadascada Posts: 6

I have the same problem

• steveblythsteveblyth Posts: 5

If you find a solution let me know

• SkrapshakSkrapshak Posts: 4

I'm encountering this, as well.

• lock fuse block into base of rotating warp point.
    • warp point does not 'energize'
      On Playstation 4.

I quit out of the game.
    Then I "closed the application" on my console.
    When I restarted the game, when I got to the area, the fuse block was back on the ledge that I pushed it down from.
    This time, when I placed the fuse block, it worked as expected.

edited October 2

@Skrapshak said:
    I quit out of the game.
    When I restarted the game, when I got to the area, the fuse block was back on the ledge that I pushed it down from.

Look this
    http://s018.radikal.ru/i513/1710/d6/2bd81462a396.jpg

@scada said:

@Skrapshak said:
    I quit out of the game.

Look this
    http://s018.radikal.ru/i513/1710/d6/2bd81462a396.jpg

Yes this is exactly the issue I have iv tried everything but the block is stuck in there without it activating the teleport pad. At the mo it’s game over. Such a shame

• PatrickBPatrickB Posts: 894 ✭✭

We just pushed a fix for this in the latest patch. Let your game update and try again.

@PatrickB said:
    We just pushed a fix for this in the latest patch. Let your game update and try again.

when we all expect the patch?

• jud1cat0rjud1cat0r Posts: 2

I had the same problem. Had to go on Youtube to see if it actually WAS a bug. The game did fix itself after I punched the battery a few times. LOL. Real-world fix.

I'm encountering this, as well.

• lock fuse block into base of rotating warp point.
    • warp point does not 'energize'.

making it impossible to proceed.

On Playstation 4.

@scada said:

@PatrickB said:

when we all expect the patch?

@PatrickB said:

When will this patch be live? As of now the issue is still there.

• BrianWBrianW Posts: 2,308 admin
    edited October 4

Sorry for the miscommunication, folks. This issue was resolved in patch 1.12.x.1, which will be rolled into patch 1.13 on PS4! We unfortunately can't ship patches as often on PS4, but we are making sure that the versions will get synced up soon.

BrianW
    Community Manager // Mr. Nice Guy

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/runicgames

@BrianW said:
    Sorry for the miscommunication, folks. This issue was resolved in patch 1.12.x.1, which will be rolled into patch 1.13 on PS4! We unfortunately can't ship patches as often on PS4, but we are making sure that the versions will get synced up soon.

Give a link to download the patch or upload it to file sharing !

• BrianWBrianW Posts: 2,308 admin

@scada said:

@BrianW said:

• If you bought through Steam, it will be updated through the Steam client.
    • If you bought the game from GOG.com or Humble Bundle, you can grab the update from your account/library on each respective site.
    • If you use GOG Galaxy, you can update through the client.
    • PS4 users will receive the update automatically when it's shipped.
    BrianW
    Community Manager // Mr. Nice Guy

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/runicgames
  • giorgiogiorgio Posts: 1

Same problem on playstation 4, do you have a timeframe for the release of the patch for ps4 ?

@BrianW said:

@scada said:

@BrianW said:

• If you bought through Steam, it will be updated through the Steam client.
    • If you bought the game from GOG.com or Humble Bundle, you can grab the update from your account/library on each respective site.
    • If you use GOG Galaxy, you can update through the client.
    • PS4 users will receive the update automatically when it's shipped.

I bought through Steam, but the update did not happen!

• vigneshrkvigneshrk Posts: 1

same thing happened to me except the block got shifted to the left...here is a video of it: https://youtu.be/QvHM2RNdDgk

and here is the reddit link with more explanation: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/74djzk/video_hob_glitch_makes_it_impossible_for_me_to/

It seems to me this game is fun as it is totally unfinished. Good job these devs nowadays don’t make cars isn’t it!

edited October 6

the developers as it solves the problem or not?