[SPOILER] Ultimate map with everything

DefaceeviLDefaceeviL Posts: 23
edited October 9 in Hob General Discussions

Ultimate map with everything (maybe some Money/Ability/Cloak boxes missing, do not know).

Huge thanks to: @oermens, @BootyFungus, @sindol, @chirola666

Butterfly
Heart
Energy core
Sword piece
Money/Ability/Cloak box
Vista
Dungeon/Cave entrance

Edit: @chirola666 update map
Edit: added some stuff
Edit: added some stuff
Edit: @oermens update map
Edit: added some stuff (I just collect everything, but dont remeber the locations of missing stuff - 2 sword pieces, 1 energy core, 1 heart and 1 butterfly)
Edit: @sindol update map (last heart, HOB logo)
Edit: @oermens update map
Edit: @oermens, @BootyFungus update map (last sword piece, fix one butterfly position)
Edit: @oermens update map (last energy core)
Edit: update map (last butterfly, some money/ability/cloka boxes)
Edit: update map (Money/Ability/Cloak box near to dungeon 9 entrance - above them)

Comments

• chirola666chirola666 Posts: 12

Just Added some items!

• DefaceeviLDefaceeviL Posts: 23
    edited October 2

@chirola666 thanks, changes are in psd and preview image.

• oermensoermens Posts: 9

Hey, I've added two dungeons, a hearth and the door where the sprite cloak is found. But for good order I would like to say dungeon 6 is actually 1, dungeon 2 is correct, and dungeon 5 is actually 3. That is the order in which you gain access to them and you can't get to dungeon 2 without doing 1 first and so on. So I'd consider changing those. Also use a common font, I don't have the one you used. I've made mine Myriad Pro Bold which looks similar but everyone should have that.

Find new PSD in this link

I was also planning on making a map but with better resolution than you started with. But that is something which can be more easily if all items are mapped.

@oermens thanks a lot, I changed dungeons numbers and font (Arial).

• sindolsindol Posts: 12
    edited October 2

Great idea

• sindolsindol Posts: 12

I add one heart in aquarium area

@sindol thanks a lot. I missed this one because lots of teleports :D. PSD and preview image updated.

• PatrickBPatrickB Posts: 894 ✭✭

This is awesome! :)

I see you miss one sword here. See you've also updated quite a lot. Didn't have the time to compare yet.

alt text

@oermens map updated, thanks a lot.
    @sindol I add logo from your psd to mine and to preview image, thank you.

Hey, your last sword is found here.

alt text

Also I found this mistake when I compared your and my latest version.

alt text

It seems I've found all swords, energy and hearths but also missing one butterfly. I'll compare our latest versions tommorow to see if I can spot any more differences. Perhaps we have a mismatch and the missing butterly pops up!

@oermens thank you, very helpful. So 1 energy core and 1 butterfly is missing in my map. We will see what your comparison will bring. :wink:

edited October 4

Ok, your missing energy is here, access gained through the dungeon. On top of the dungeon there is also one credit totem you don't have on your map. All others thing are in sync.

alt text

We have all the same butterflies. So we have to search for the last one!

@oermens thanks, psd and preview updated.

edited October 4

Ok I found last butterfly, preview image and psd updated.

Ah, yes, I did have that one. And I didn't updated the one from the creep tumor at the robot graveyard. So that counts towards 24 butterflies. But although I have 24 butterflies mapped I still have 23 in inventory. So I guess I'll be doing a run to see which one I mapped but didn't take. :neutral:

• FrankieDrumsFrankieDrums Posts: 24

Meant to give you guys my thanks the other day. I completed my first run of the game with less than 5 deaths, and using these maps I was able to get every other trophy aside in the game. About to start my no upgrade speedrun and hopefully the patch for the endings trophies will come out soon so I'll get my Platinum.

• TheFamiliarGamerTheFamiliarGamer Posts: 16
    edited October 8

anyone can point me to the vista location in dungeon number 5 please? i am not able ro find any of the collectibles there, doing my head about it!

EDIT: i found them, i was going through the wrong enterance, must use the upper enterance to access them, thank you :)

• SavorySmackSavorySmack Posts: 2

this will be super useful got stuck previously on butterflies and vistas

• oakoak Posts: 55 ✭✭
    edited October 23

Before I consider doing an update to the map to reflect this... the current numbering for the butterflies, hearts & energy, is that aligned to the numbers in game (ie: ~ console: list [butterflies|health|stamina])?

ed: Ok, did it. list of butterfly_## to location on map sorted - of use for those people who are struggling to work out if they've missed one or if their game is bugged. Maybe could update PSD with butterfly layer names to match the in-game butterfly numbers. Not tonight. Sleepy now.

• oakoak Posts: 55 ✭✭
    edited October 24

ed: weird, duplicating post.

• sacrophytesacrophyte Posts: 14

This is the complete map? It seems that there are many other places that can be unlocked/raised up/filled with water around the edges of the current known map. Are those just teasers for Hob 2? I was hoping there was a bigger world.

• sacrophytesacrophyte Posts: 14

This is the complete map? It seems that there are many other places that can be unlocked/raised up/filled with water around the edges of the current known map. Are those just teasers for Hob 2? I was hoping there was a big