Not enough credits, no respawns. Fix please!

oermensoermens Posts: 9
edited October 6 in Hob General Discussions

So I've done 3 playthroughs now 1 of which I've collected and mapped everything in the game. In the end I'm still 140 credits short to purchase two robes. I have all upgrades and the ancient garb. I'm sure I got all the totems, three of which are still lacking on the "all items map" I've helped with in another thread. Since none of the enemies that drop credits respawn in this game it's impossible to have all upgrades on one playthrough.

It would be really nice if all the enemies would respawn once you reach the throne room, or from a menu option like the ability to self respawn. This will make a 'collect all' playthough much more fun because once you get all the cool stuff the game is practically over. Having back the enemies makes it possible to hunt for insufficient credits and also making revisiting area's with different robes/upgrades much more fun.

TLDR: Would it be possible to have a respawn option in the menu or end game?

Comments

• DefaceeviLDefaceeviL Posts: 23

For me in water area dungeon are respawning enemies whos drop credits.

• kaeorin422kaeorin422 Posts: 14

The enemies that roll at you respawn every time you continue the game after having quite. If you have completed the map, then there are plenty around to hunt down.