Patch Notes (1.15.x.0)

BrianWBrianW Posts: 2,310 admin
edited October 20 in Hob General Discussions

PERFORMANCE

• Reduced micro stutters most prevalent on Nvidia 10-Series GPUs*

GAME

• Made it easier to knock enemies off cliffs
  • Improved camera position during some grapple points
  • Adjusted sounds on various units and events throughout the game for a better experience
  • Fixed some event saves to avoid being stuck if you quit in the middle of the event
  • You can no longer grapple in the middle of a warp
  • Added a higher quality shadow detail level

LOCALIZATION

• Fixed some incorrect Arabic translations and controller UI

ACHIEVEMENTS/TROPHIES

• Hunter achievement should now include warp and down-punch attacks

LAUNCHER

• Reconfigured Shadow Detail dropdown for three settings: Low, Medium, High (previously only two settings)

*Note: If you have a Windows 10 machine with an Nvidia 10 series GPU and are seeing performance issues, please also grab the Fall Creators Update (Windows 10, version 1709). This update has been verified to resolve micro stutter issues in the game. For more information on how to update to this version of windows 10: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028685/windows-10-get-the-fall-creators-update.

Additional Note: On PS4, the 1.13 incremental patch was styled as 1.14. We are skipping this number on PC to sync up the versions again.

BrianW
Community Manager // Mr. Nice Guy

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/runicgames
Tagged:

Comments

• and the gold trophies for making choices at the tower, finish the game in less than 5 hours and finish the game with no upgrades still do not pop up on the PS4 version of the game! INTERESTING!

• FrankieDrumsFrankieDrums Posts: 24

@TheFamiliarGamer said:
    and the gold trophies for making choices at the tower, finish the game in less than 5 hours and finish the game with no upgrades still do not pop up on the PS4 version of the game! INTERESTING!

Yeah, that's what everyone's waiting for. Getting very frustrated they haven't figured out what's wrong and patched it yet.

• @FrankieDrums said:

@TheFamiliarGamer said:
    and the gold trophies for making choices at the tower, finish the game in less than 5 hours and finish the game with no upgrades still do not pop up on the PS4 version of the game! INTERESTING!

Yeah, that's what everyone's waiting for. Getting very frustrated they haven't figured out what's wrong and patched it yet.

what’s more funny, in the credits when u finish the game they have a quality assurance and testers, i hope they are being paid well lol, i want to be a tester at your company please runic :p

• FrankieDrumsFrankieDrums Posts: 24

@TheFamiliarGamer said:

@FrankieDrums said:

@TheFamiliarGamer said:

what’s more funny, in the credits when u finish the game they have a quality assurance and testers, i hope they are being paid well lol, i want to be a tester at your company please runic :p

I'm checking here every day and getting discouraged.

• BrianWBrianW Posts: 2,310 admin

The end game trophies should be fixed in the latest patch.

BrianW
    Community Manager // Mr. Nice Guy

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/runicgames