An Announcement From Marsh Lefler

2»

Comments

• pinoytvpinoytv Posts: 8

For those of us who have been there and done that, it is much easier to unwind after enjoying a nice show or entertainment along similar lines. It could be something as simple as taking in a movie that you might have wanted to see but never find the time to at Pusong Ligaw. A vacation is your time to rest and relax, make the most of it.

• pinoytvpinoytv Posts: 8

If you like old musicals, then 42nd Street Moon is a great place for you to look for your entertainment. They like to take old Broadway musicals that haven't been over performed and rehash them to the delight of the audience and the The Good Son.

• peti29peti29 Posts: 117

Aww. I'm sad to hear the news. Torchlight 2 is (and will be) one of my all time favorite games.
    I wish the best for you guys!

• TZODnmr2K5TZODnmr2K5 Posts: 7

I have both torchlight series from here, humble and gog.com, plus Hob and have enjoyed the **** out of them, and still savoring the magnificent world that is Hob! Please let us know about the future projects that the team members (Especially the art dept) are into going forward in this tumultuous industry!

• ArtistArtist Posts: 2

What will happen to all the resources (guides etc...) hosted here, and to the TL2 servers?

• WebbstreWebbstre Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭

@Artist said:
    What will happen to all the resources (guides etc...) hosted here, and to the TL2 servers?

The wiki has been copied to a new location (and a few community members such as myself have backups that just need to be installed and put online somewhere). I'm trying to get people together who want to preserve guides (player guides and modder guides) over at http://www.runicgamesfansite.com. So if you find something you like I recommend copying it over there in case this forum gets shut down without warning.

Administrator/Former Owner of Runic Games Fansite. Be sure to visit RGF for all your Torchlight series needs![/color] Don't forget to check out ModDrop as a one stop solution for installing and sharing mods easily!
  • For those of us who have been there and done that, it is much easier to unwind after enjoying a nice show or entertainment along similar lines. It could be something as simple as taking in a movie that you might have wanted to see but never find the time to at Pusong Ligaw. A vacation is your time to rest and relax, make the most of it.

• If you like old musicals, then 42nd Street Moon is a great place for you to look for your entertainment. They like to take old Broadway musicals that haven't been over performed and rehash them to the delight of the audience and the The Good Son.

• Yeah Good Idea, I am looking for the best ever blog I have ever seen. Do visit and suggest me about Pinoy Channel, ABS CBN and Ang Probinsyano Dramas.

• WildmanWildman Posts: 683

Oh man, I go away for awhile and look what happens. One of my favorite dev teams is about to disappear...BUMMER.

Oh well...I wish y'all a good life, and hopefully better prospects down the road...cya in the the funny papers :)

npeZN.png

"All is cloaked in darkness and the darkness is my home. I shun the light but still I fight, until the dark is safe once again"
  • afsarafsar Posts: 1

TV is the simplest way to convey your message and transmit whatever you want to. Cinema is the entertainment of big screen but TV is something that has access to everyone and can do a better job. That is why besides cinema every country has their regional or local TV channels and industry as well that depicts their culture, nature and taste.
    Local or regional industry produces movies and TV shows and drams that have the true interpreter of the local emotions and culture. Just like holly wood produces movies but they have their local channels as well that produces stuff that is demanded and liked by their local public.
    Like all other local TV stations Filipino also has its own values and cultures and that is shown by Filipino TV shows. They are producing such master pieces that are really remarkable.
    Now you can enjoy Filipinos TV shows online as well and online for free. Now everyone can watch online TV shows and programs only by clicking some buttons. But game has changed now Filipino TV shows are also available online so we can watch these shows online as well.
    Pinoy TV is like a blessing for overseas Filipinos as they really miss their culture, language, norms, stories and traditions. This TV channel has created online stuff as well so the people overseas can enjoy them as well.
    What about overseas Filipinos who really misses their home and their own language and culture? This cultural barrier makes them feel alone outside their country.
    Now this problem has been solved. Yes! There are such online websites that provides overseas Filipinos feel like home.
    Pinoy ako is the place where you can have an access to the Filipino industry and regional channels.
    Now overseas Filipinos can no longer be stranger outside their country. Now they can fell like home by just visiting this online website where you can watch all the regional shows absolutely free. You just need to have an internet connection and Bingo! Now visit the website and enjoy a connection to your country.
    By giving online replays and online TV shows and entertainment, they are competing with other regional industries.
    Filipino industry is really making its own way to the gateway of success. And it is the real success that you present your culture and norms to the world with easiest ways and proving their worth to the world.

• lambinganpinoytvlambinganpinoytv Posts: 1

The district was named 2014 most aggressive Lambingan Pinoy Tv in monetary dynamism by National Competitiveness Council

• RnFRnF Posts: 944 ✭✭
    edited August 13
  • Pinoy channel TV offers your different types of dramas that are the source of entertainments that you take in the term of Drama serials. Pinoy TV is providing you the facility to watch all the HD videos Pinoy Tambayan. All these videos are available with the better quality that one can have it. The use of Pinoy TV channels is increasing on a daily basis because the demands of people are also increasing so, it becomes necessary that issue such type of channels that is likely by people for such purpose that people love to watch Pinoy tv shows.

2»