New Torchlight on smartphones!

Hi! I am sorry because my english is bad. I like torchlight or look like other games. This game low game on PC but if you make a new Torchlight on smart phone , this game be very good. Please you think that. Please. Good days.

-Kubilay KARSLI

• PokasowePokasowe Posts: 2

Also in my opinion Torchlight would be a great mobile game, they would gain a lot from it

• PiereinutPiereinut Posts: 2

I play it, I do not like it in the pc, so I play the only one paused.

• Rita123Rita123 Posts: 1

Torchlight is one of those games that you're a little apprehensive about at first. The dungeon-crawling genre has been hacked and rehashed so many times that it can be difficult to distinguish the diamonds from the dirt. Luckily, the same creative masterminds behind Diabolic I and II aren't content with resting on their laurels, as (impostra) they reinvigorate the isometric click-fest extravaganza that gamers have grown to love - thus giving birth to Torchlight.

• pinoytvpinoytv Posts: 4

You can get free standing shelving designs, black glass cabinets with doors and also space saving corner styles that will fit back into the corner of a room out of the way. Black glass does tend to show the dust more than clear glass designs so you will need to wipe over the stand quickly every day if possible to pinoytvofw keep it looking clean.

• pinoytvpinoytv Posts: 4

Till 1980 the production for anime movies were not fruitful but soon after the period when new technologies started hitting the world and it became the habit of human being to choose whatever is new in the market. Since then the anime Pinoy Tv Latest Movie became favorite of majority peoples.