5 - HOTKEYS
6 - STATS
7 - ENCHANTING
8 - SPELLS
9 - PET SPELLS
10- HINTS
11- BEST SOCKETS

1 - INTRODUCTION
My first engineer build used a two handed weapon. It was a nice build, but after I posted about it, I received some critics that made the build even better. Thanks to these critics, now I'm playing an engineer with an one hand weapon and a shield. It's really better.
This build is completly viable for elite and fun to play. Consider playing it in the internet, once you'll be a great tank for embermages, outlanders and bersekers.

2 - SKILLS:
BLITZ
Seismic Slam 15
Onslaught 5
Emberquake 15
Supercharge 15

CONSTRUCTION
Healing Bot 15
Fire and Spark 15
Charge **** 1

AEGIS
Forcefield 15
Immobilization Copter 15
Sword and Board 1
Charge Reconstitution 1

There's 19 skill points left. Where to spend them?
Personally I like to put this points at Bulwark 15 and Aegis of Fate 4, even knowing that at late game in elite, armor is not very important and most protection comes from damage reduction from skulls of limoany, and also knowing that aegis of fate doesn't proc while the forcefield is up. But I belive that the main objective of an engineer in a group is to tank, and these skills helps a little.
Some people likes to spend 15 skill points in dynamo field for the charge generation.
You may also consider investing some more points in Onslaught and charge reconstitution.
Sledgebot and gun bot are also good options.

3 - LEVELING:
As soon as possible, take the skill point from flame hammer and put it at Healing Bot.

Priorities to spend skill points:
1 - getting the first level of any skill
2 - getting the level 5 of active skills
3 - getting level 15 of healing bot and forcefield
4 - for the fourth priority, spend points as you wish

When at new game +, you'll really need to farm 8 to 10 riechliu and 10 to 13 limoany before going to new game ++. The precise amount depends if you have or not bulwark (see "best sockets" section). Research the metods to farm the phase beast challenge "avoid the lava" for riechliu and "protect the crystals" for limoany.

4 - ROTATION:
1 - When entering a new area, cast healing bot and immobilization copter
2 - Forcefield if the shield is down.
3 - Onslaught to aproach enemies
4 - Seismic Slam
5 - Emberquake until you have 25% or less mana
6 - Auto-attack for 5 seconds, then return to 2

5 - HOTKEYS:
I like to put the healing bot and immobilization copter at the bar and at the right click I rotate between skills using the hotkeys F1 (forcefield), F2 (onslaught), F3 (seismic slam) and F4 (emberquake). The left click is only for auto-attack, movimentation and picking up itens.

6 - STATS:
Every level, put 1 stat point in DEX, 2 points in FOCUS and 2 points in VIT. After DEX reaches 53, start spending every level 3 points in FOCUS and 2 points in VIT.

7 - ENCHANTING:
When enchanting your itens at end game, you'll need to enchant your mondon's trinckets with a total +200 STR to be able to use some Outcore set itens. When you have all BIS itens, search for Boris the stout and enchant two trinckets with at least +100 STR each. Then enchant each of your other itens with 3 enchantments of +FOCUS. After that search for Karzoki the All-Powerful and give each of your itens any random fourth enchantment. You'll need at least 10 million gold to get all enchantments you need.

8 - SPELLS:
Blocking VI
Weapon Expertise VI
Concentration VI
Haste VI or Adrenaline Rush III, but I personally like Armor Expertise VI although is not very effective

9 - PET SPELLS:
Heal All VI
Summon Nether Imp V
Summon Skeleton VI
Summon Zombies VI

10 - HINTS:
1 - Keep any VENDOR BOON SCROLL to use it only when you have a lot of money (at least 700000 gold) and at an area level 100 or more (like Tarroch's Tomb at new game +). Then you may have the chance to buy many best-in-slot itens.
2 - Use a town portal at the beginning of each dungeon before adventuring in it.
3 - Don't be surprised if you die a lot of times. It's ELITE difficulty.
If you're dying to much on a boss, grind before facing him again. Explore all the map, do other dungeons, so you can gain some levels and find some items. If it was not enough, re-roll your map starting a lan or internet game with this option active, and grind some more.

11 - BEST SOCKETS:
Weapon sockets:
4x Vellinque Skulls (increasing your weapond damage increases your skills damage)
or
2x rambrem skulls and 2x whorlbarb skulls
I really don't know which one is the best.

Armor/Trincket sockets:
adding extra sockets to itens with less than 2 sockets and with a shield, we'll have 22 armor sockets. The amount of limoanys and riechlius depends if you spent or not 15 skill points in bulwark.
If you have bulwark level 15:
Use 10 skulls of Riechliu and 10 skulls of limoany and 2 wfuntir
If you don't have bulwark:
Use 8 skulls of Riechliu and 13 skulls of limoany and 1 wfuntir

THANKS FOR THE ATTENTION AND SORY FOR MY ENGLISH FLUENCY