Torchlight Frontiers IS A MISTAKE OF MANKIND!

Let's start with the fact that I already wrote a post about this game before it has not even been invented yet!
http://forums.runicgames.com/discussion/72025/torchli..

In my life, I outplayed all the existing and long-closed MMORPGs.
Now Torchlight Frontiers looks like a very cheap endeavor of the legendary game Torchlight 2!
Especially in terms of style and graphics, why are the creators trying to invent a wheel! they have the perfect finished game (torchlight 2)!
I have a lot of experience in mmo games and I can say that Torchlight Frontiers will be a dead game if the creators do not listen to me now, but it seems to me too late!
I could make a great game that would explode the brain of gamers more than the lineage at one time but I have no command and desire to do it, because I already know this game (torchlight 2 MMOPRG) It seems this is a brilliant idea and will die in my head.

at the moment (Torchlight Frontiers) is already dead and no need to say that this is only the alpha version I see where it moves.
when I saw the graphics and the class of robots I wanted to cry! This game is like a cheap handicraft for mobile phone.

You have the perfect graphics of the game torchlight 2 which will never become obsolete. IS EVERYTHING READY

I am sad to realize that this post will not reach the developers and gamers will never see the great games (torchlight 2 MMOPRG) and this will really be a mistake of mankind. because Torchlight Frontiers is NOT WHAT YOU NEED!

and if you see this post when the game is already out, do not say that I did not warn you! So your game is already dead ...

with love a gamer without life (batya igri) 12/12/2018 RIP

Tagged:

Comments

• ImyoImyo Posts: 2

Dude Runic Games sold torchlight already, its being designed by Perfect World, the franchise is already over, like 5 years ago. If you want to complain go to their forums, not like it will change anything, but hey, there is room for crying over there.

• ZiddersZidders Posts: 14,360 ✭✭✭
    edited March 6

I don't see the need to come to a dead forum and trash Echtra's hard work. The fact is life goes on and Runic is gone. Like it or not the people who made the first two games have moved on. Some are working on other things and some are working on a new game in the series. A different one but it's part of the series nonetheless. If you feel _any _ actual appreciation for the games you claim to love so much you'll either give the devs a chance or refrain from telling them all their hard work is for nothing. They're just doing the best they can with the cards they've been dealt.

ItfooQF.png