Torchlight Frontiers IS A MISTAKE OF MANKIND!

Let's start with the fact that I already wrote a post about this game before it has not even been invented yet!
http://forums.runicgames.com/discussion/72025/torchli..

In my life, I outplayed all the existing and long-closed MMORPGs.
Now Torchlight Frontiers looks like a very cheap endeavor of the legendary game Torchlight 2!
Especially in terms of style and graphics, why are the creators trying to invent a wheel! they have the perfect finished game (torchlight 2)!
I have a lot of experience in mmo games and I can say that Torchlight Frontiers will be a dead game if the creators do not listen to me now, but it seems to me too late!
I could make a great game that would explode the brain of gamers more than the lineage at one time but I have no command and desire to do it, because I already know this game (torchlight 2 MMOPRG) It seems this is a brilliant idea and will die in my head.

at the moment (Torchlight Frontiers) is already dead and no need to say that this is only the alpha version I see where it moves.
when I saw the graphics and the class of robots I wanted to cry! This game is like a cheap handicraft for mobile phone.

You have the perfect graphics of the game torchlight 2 which will never become obsolete. IS EVERYTHING READY

I am sad to realize that this post will not reach the developers and gamers will never see the great games (torchlight 2 MMOPRG) and this will really be a mistake of mankind. because Torchlight Frontiers is NOT WHAT YOU NEED!

and if you see this post when the game is already out, do not say that I did not warn you! So your game is already dead ...

with love a gamer without life (batya igri) 12/12/2018 RIP

Tagged: