I really want to like the gunslinger gear...

ReinRein Posts: 22
edited December 2009 in Vanquisher Discussions
It just isn't all that great. It looks really cool, and I plan to keep using the Epic Gunslinger Cap, but the Epic Gunslinger Chest I really don't find all that great (again, as ****ing awesome as that thing looks).

I think the Epic Royba's Chest beats it out by a fair bit, and even the Epic Shadow Torso edges out in the lead. The chest comes out even farther ahead with the set bonus when combined with the gloves (Holy ****, those gloves are sick!) which I'm using for the missile reflect in combination with an epic belt that also provides 50% missile reflect, effectively making me immune to missile damage.

Please tell me that I'm either missing something with the Gunslinger gear or that some other really sweet piece of gear uses the same model, but this stuff looks incredible.

Comments

• IrbisIrbis Posts: 251
    umm i can remember having gunslinger gun + something else.
    ill upload the screenshoots + names tomorrow.
    "Hey, sis... check this out!"
    "Where are your pants? OHMYGOD IS THAT A CACTUS?"
    "I'm almost to Ordrak... hold on... "
    "I'M CALLING THE POLICE!"
  • At least you were able to get some of the gunslinger items. I have the gloves and boots, but can't get the chest armor or hats. The best I have done is a low level gunslinger brim that I gambled off one of my low level characters. My lvl 100 vanquisher can't get any of the other items, they just don't show up in the gambling screen (specifically the leather helmet or armor that represents the pieces). I would just like to see how my character looks in these items at least.
  • IrbisIrbis Posts: 251
    as i promised:
    gunslingerset.th.png

rthe last one is not gunslinger but wohow for the +% crit dmg :shock: i wonder if ill be able to use it as alchemist and have benefits from the crit's. and i wonder if heirlooming would buff this further O_O
    if you want i can upload the sharedstach file and share it with you.
    do you have some cool items perhaps? we could exchange :D
    "Hey, sis... check this out!"
    "Where are your pants? OHMYGOD IS THAT A CACTUS?"
    "I'm almost to Ordrak... hold on... "
    "I'M CALLING THE POLICE!"