Arrrghhh! Puzzle in Wellspring Temple...Help

Budica99Budica99 Posts: 116
edited September 2013 in TL2 General Discussions
Hey folks having fun in the game now but the puzzle in the Wellspring Temple is getting the best of me and I just can't figure it out.
Can someone tell the the solution to it, please, pretty please. :geek:

2ci8opj.jpg

Comments

• what about a town portal?
  • branbran Posts: 359
    Budica99 wrote:
    Hey folks having fun in the game now but the puzzle in the Wellspring Temple is getting the best of me and I just can't figure it out.
    Can someone tell the the solution to it, please, pretty please. :geek:

you probably don't want to read that, but solving that on your own gives you a big mental reward. ;)
    - Clouddancer Mod
    - currently working on: "The Gloom"-Mod - fiendish stuff including the Igniter Demon class
    "Never sweet the kiss of cold steel..." (bal sagoth)
    painting stuff - my gallery: http://bran.cgsociety.org/gallery/
  • Read at your own risk:
    Use the levers in the main room until you can access the right room.
    Use the levers in the right room until you can access the lower left room.
    Use the levers in the lower left room until the block directly in front of the entrance to the treasure room disappears.
    Use the levers in the main room again until the path to the treasure room is clear.
    "I didn't want to kill all those monsters, believe me! But the way they looked at me with their pleading eyes-I really had no choice!"
  • plndaplnda Posts: 54
    Or be creative at the moment you have cleared the way and cannot go back use a town portal scroll and backtrack the dungeon to that point so you can get in
  • Thanks , I owe you a drink...LOL
  • maccoolmaccool Posts: 8
    I actually had to restart the game in order to get this done. Something was causing a lever "malfunction". After the restart, the plan I had actually worked.
  • I had this last night on a new toon of mine. I just went in a clockwork order and it seemed to unlock for me with no troubles.
  • My way of dealing with it is to head back up the hallway and forget it's there, since it isn't mandatory. And thank **** for that.
  • D2HansD2Hans Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭
    It usually only takes me a minute or so to do. You can see what the levers do since there is a map that shows the puzzle pieces being moved where the levers are. I just wish there were more lever puzzles.
    "Six... one, six... the nuuuumber ooof the beeeaaast!"
  • The puzzle is always the same, right?
  • D2HansD2Hans Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭
    I think that puzzle is the same but I usually do not get that puzzle often enough to really tell. I get it maybe once a month if that.
    "Six... one, six... the nuuuumber ooof the beeeaaast!"