Post your loot

Comments

• This:
    iKIoE.jpg
    Hi everyone.
  • something i got with my embermage , sad to say even the uniques i got on that character are better than this item .

12345.png

are you sure? i mean maybe it's not as powerful but... 5% chance to full heal WHEN YOU GET HIT!? that's pretty **** awesome if you ask me.
  • Cody900Cody900 Posts: 144
    I just found a legendary too, and it has the 5% heal, except on kill rather than hit.

6Dzfv.jpg
  • My newest weapon as of a few levels ago, and my shield which is only lvl 11 and i haven't found anything yet worth replacing it with :)

09222012_130222854_zpsbe3e8e1e.png
  • Got this sword today:

9679E93D4C210CEFFBCB8397923C8E6213DBFFE8
  • Not sure this has got enough stats on

t6RNP.jpg
  • ExelanceExelance Posts: 1
    edited September 2012
    djixM.jpg

RNlNw.jpg
    THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
  • PlutoPluto Posts: 113
    itemn.png

not sure if reference to forum member (Arkham) or just coincidence... like the affix at the bottom though.
    usernamee.png
  • My Drill will pierce the heavens!
    DRILL_zps2f33920e.png

My Embermage's current staff, which I rarely actually attack with because my spells can hit for almost 30k
    STAFF_zpsece9124d.png

The Mace of Spades, Ironically enough I got it gambling
    MACE_zps1b5cc596.png

I'm sorry, did you want that armor?
    CANNON_zps15a5fdba.png
  • RyudeRyude Posts: 172
    VjGhD.jpg

First legendary, big disappointment. Such crappy stats on a really badass looking weapon.
  • tl21.png

Anyone know how the set bonuses work on this claw? Do they stack?
  • My very first legendary item.

Note the 2h mace on the left side,and how puny it is compared to that legendary item :D

And ofc we all know the reference...those who don't..shame on you!
    52kvf5.png
  • pQpLG.jpg
    lbsfE.jpg
  • ahhzzahhzz Posts: 81
    I don't have a screenshot, but my fiancee (who has been my Baobei for years now), got "The shineiest thing ever!" also known as "Bao Bei's Forever Ring" or something like that :) She hadn't really looked at it, and I was reading its properties, and saw the "Shiniest" comment at the bottom as she was moving off of it, and I said "Wait!", because I knew that had to be a Firefly reference. Sure enough, and a pretty wicked ring for early levels :) I'll try to get a SS later today ..
    Also, Vader is Luke's father, Snape kills Dumbledore, and Bruce Willis was dead the whole time.
  • 09232012132958272.png

Seems cool to me.

EDIT:

Just dropped. Zidders may want to see them.
    09232012141801043.png
    Red Queen - Fire Embermage Jabberwocky - Chakawary pet
    Alice - Outlander Dinah - Cat pet
    Mad Hatter - Berserker Dormouse - Ferret pet
    Caterpillar - Engineer Whoareyou - Bulldog pet
    Cool, did you use that scroll Cheshire? I'd like to see what he has. If it scales with level, open dat at level 100 and make sure you have like 5 mil gold or something lol...
  • DarkLady wrote:
    My newest toy. :)

2lu9nbs.png

**** lol
    O8CzX.jpg
  • New and improved version of the shotgonne I posted on page one of this thread :)

shotgonneunique2_zps4781b5bf.png
  • I3eow.jpg
    MCik0.jpg
    CLZxs.jpg

Found these in my NG+ Forsaken Vaults run on Act 2 Elite. If anyone has some Berserker boots with run speed and dmg reduction/high resists let me know. Got a bunch more uniques too, all level 60+. The Axe I got from a level 80 run earlier today.
    Wat kyk jy?
    Got this beautiful claw:

9VDg7.jpg
  • TooNaris wrote:
    I3eow.jpg
    MCik0.jpg
    CLZxs.jpg

Found these in my NG+ Forsaken Vaults run on Act 2 Elite. If anyone has some Berserker boots with run speed and dmg reduction/high resists let me know. Got a bunch more uniques too, all level 60+. The Axe I got from a level 80 run earlier today.

I'm assuming the claw was duped? both have exactly the same stats and name?...or is it possible for 2 uniques to generate the same stats and name like that? if so i apologize for my assumption :)
  • I found myself a pair of identical 1h unique axes in the same area once, playing unmodded and no console command.
    09242012135311489.png

Lemmy would be proud. :D
    Red Queen - Fire Embermage Jabberwocky - Chakawary pet
    Alice - Outlander Dinah - Cat pet
    Mad Hatter - Berserker Dormouse - Ferret pet
    Caterpillar - Engineer Whoareyou - Bulldog pet
  • aholmanaholman Posts: 311
    I found myself a pair of identical 1h unique axes in the same area once, playing unmodded and no console command.

Same here, think even two times. Playing lan, I think I got 1 and gf got the other in both cases.
  • plndaplnda Posts: 54
    Cody900 wrote:
    Got this beautiful claw:

9VDg7.jpg

Haha i would totally spend a million bucks to get the perfect enchant roll
    and try to get a socketeer (enchanter that enchants sockets) to roll 2 extra slots
    Well it's a unique so it's not random, so you don't have to worry about the stats. :P Haven't found a socketer yet.
  • plndaplnda Posts: 54
    Cody900 wrote:
    Well it's a unique so it's not random, so you don't have to worry about the stats. :P Haven't found a socketer yet.

i mean enchant with fire,lightning ect. You can easily get 1100 ~ 1200 dps out of it
  • Found this a while ago, love off the cuff movie references :)

uniquepistol001.jpg