Question about New Game +

OtakattOtakatt Posts: 9
edited September 2012 in TL2 General Discussions
Right now I'm playing an Outlander with my friend, but I'd really like to try the other classes. I was curious if the New Game + feature applies to all characters, or only a character you beat the game with. As in, I beat the game with my Outlander, do I start the new game plus with her only or could I do it with anyone? If it can be anyone I'll wait on creating other characters, but if New Game + is character specific I'm gonna go ahead and roll more people for some test drives. XD

Comments

• It's character specific. The lowest enemy level in NG+ is 51, so any new characters you made at lvl 1 would get slaughtered if they had to jump into ng+!
  • Oooh, okay. Thanks. :D I like that a lot more than the old retirement system.
  • Cody900Cody900 Posts: 144
    New Game + is 51, New Game ++ is 81, then New Game +++ is 100, and there maybe be more after that, I'll find out tomorrow.
  • Cody900 wrote:
    New Game + is 51, New Game ++ is 81, then New Game +++ is 100, and there maybe be more after that, I'll find out tomorrow.

Wow, you're already at NG+++? I thought I had played a lot the last couple of days and I'm only on NG+. Impressive!
    Mmhmm, and I can say that enemies are now scaling above level 100. Starting this one at level 100, and the mobs in the first area of act 1 are 101, and now up to 102 in the second area, so it looks like they may just keep scaling? Hmm. Gonna have to start gear farming when you get stuck on too high levels, but then ultimately there will be some hard wall as gear doesn't keep scaling, or maybe it does, maybe they go over item level 100, although the armoury says otherwise. Would be great if they did though.
  • GraeystoneGraeystone Posts: 1,545
    Cody900 wrote:
    Mmhmm, and I can say that enemies are now scaling above level 100. Starting this one at level 100, and the mobs in the first area of act 1 are 101, and now up to 102 in the second area, so it looks like they may just keep scaling? Hmm. Gonna have to start gear farming when you get stuck on too high levels, but then ultimately there will be some hard wall as gear doesn't keep scaling, or maybe it does, maybe they go over item level 100, although the armoury says otherwise. Would be great if they did though.
    Yep, the more +s in the NG, the higher everything this except for your character capped at 100. Although someone will break the level cap for the character. Someone did a 999Level/99Fame/30(normally 10 Levels for TL1 Skills) Skill Level Mod for TL1.
    Well final boss of NG+++ is level 119, NG++++ is starting level 120. Getting kinda tired of beating my head against the wall dying and respawning to get through the bosses lol. Mapworks maps don't seem to be scaling anymore, still only have level 105 ones.
  • plndaplnda Posts: 54
    In new game will you still be able to do the mapworks ? from the getgo ?
    Ya, it's always a location on portals.