[SUGESSTION] Legendary Items improvement

KabraxissKabraxiss Posts: 28
edited September 2012 in TL2 General Discussions
I must say this... LI are... a little dissapointing.

Dont get me wrong thay are still light yeras ahead for example D3 stuff (they have great DPS and they have static two sockets and it is awesome, etc..) but they are lackinh affiox-wise (IMHO) compared to uniques.

My solution? Each Legendary should have augument, maybe even two steps augument (first step kill 50-100, second kill 250 - this is not a really big numbers considering how many mobs can spawn in the one map). This will be 'RPGish' style because you know... aquiring Legendary is only the begining of the road to understanding his truly powers, and stuff like that. :)

This imho will improve LI a LOT, bacause they are really disssapointing and somewhat bland and boring. (for me).

Im sure that after releasing T2 you are tired and after creating 1600+ Unique items you run out of ideas how to make LI super fun and cools but i think that community will figure out 60/120 suitable affixes (for 60 Li items in game) in couple days.
You may even craete sticky topic to do this and after this all you need to do is balancing and check some boxes in editor because items already exist. Considering that you create that much items in this game adding affixes will be not that hard work i think. :)

I think that ppl would love 'legendary patch'... hehhe :)

PS. i know that there will be editor and ppl will do thi,, but i think that this should be done by Runic. They are the best items tier in game, thay cant ****. :)

PS2. ofc you can simply add one more affix to them but i think auguments are more interesting (whole concept of growing power of LI).

PS3. i would love to see Legendary Armors but i think is too much to ask atm ;)

/discuss ?

Comments

• DocSunDocSun Posts: 126
    Kabraxiss wrote:
    I must say this... LI are... a little dissapointing.

I agree, though some of them have higher chances at some cool effects. But it still does not seem Legendary enough
    Kabraxiss wrote:
    My solution? Each Legendary should have augument, maybe even two steps augument (first step kill 50-100, second kill 250 - this is not a really big numbers considering how many mobs can spawn in the one map). This will be 'RPGish' style because you know... aquiring Legendary is only the begining of the road to understanding his truly powers, and stuff like that. :)

I like that Idea
    Kabraxiss wrote:
    PS. i know that there will be editor and ppl will do thi,, but i think that this should be done by Runic. They are the best items tier in game, thay cant ****. :)

Yea there will be edits but **** Im sure would like the main game to have some awesome effects.
    Kabraxiss wrote:
    PS3. i would love to see Legendary Armors but i think is too much to ask atm ;)
    No never asking to much :D That would be cool but probably Modder territory.
    fs_overall.png
  • DocSun wrote:
    Kabraxiss wrote:

I like that Idea
    Sounds like Earthdawn. Which means that I like it as well.
    ..(>'o')> (::) <('o'<)..
    "Using them for wickedness would be like beating a unicorn to death with a bag of rainbows..."
    "There is no Gnomish Deathgrip, and even if there was, it wouldn't involve tongs!"
  • I agree with all above statements even though i have not see a legendary yet.. what color are they? grey?!
  • rtm125 wrote:
    I agree with all above statements even though i have not see a legendary yet.. what color are they? grey?!
    Lavender.
    ..(>'o')> (::) <('o'<)..
    "Using them for wickedness would be like beating a unicorn to death with a bag of rainbows..."
    "There is no Gnomish Deathgrip, and even if there was, it wouldn't involve tongs!"
  • lol no offense are you colour blind there red

ps; how dare the spell checker underline the word colour, and the correction to be color PFFFF where does the english language come from
    lol.
  • BUMP because these forums runs fast. :)
  • ZassoZasso Posts: 73
    sounds like an awesome idea for one of the first mods
    in the Q&A question they suggested its probably possible to have items level up multiple times so if someone wants to make this....props to you!
  • plndaplnda Posts: 54
    rtm125 wrote:
    I agree with all above statements even though i have not see a legendary yet.. what color are they? grey?!
    Lavender.

They are red. http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1135162986076045112/1CEB5B23CE3AE514F2D2DCA1DD3303682CA97A53/