Post your loot

Comments

• ahhzzahhzz Posts: 81
    Found this a while ago, love off the cuff movie references :)
    uniquepistol001.jpg
    Aw, I was TOTALLY gonna post mine this evening :) got one of those late late nite :)
    Also, Vader is Luke's father, Snape kills Dumbledore, and Bruce Willis was dead the whole time.
  • this is gonna be a long thread :) :lol:
    Patch Suggestions: Any Ideas? Add them Here.
    viewtopic.php?f=30&t=34645
  • No legendaries yet but an interesting gun.

rrouser2_zps923bfad7.png
  • Cody900Cody900 Posts: 144
    plnda wrote:
    Cody900 wrote:
    Well it's a unique so it's not random, so you don't have to worry about the stats. :P Haven't found a socketer yet.

i mean enchant with fire,lightning ect. You can easily get 1100 ~ 1200 dps out of it

Oh, I put 60% crit damage gem in it. Enchants are super weak but I got +37 psychical damage, 1% chance to fully heal on kill and 10% crit damage. Pretty nice, could have been a **** of a lot worse lol.
  • XaiLXaiL Posts: 209
    This one is for my Embermage. Pretty good armor!
    1.jpg
    "Fortune smiles upon you..."
  • Found this a while ago, love off the cuff movie references :)

uniquepistol001.jpg

lol. Clever.
  • huntermanz wrote:
    I'm assuming the claw was duped? both have exactly the same stats and name?...or is it possible for 2 uniques to generate the same stats and name like that? if so i apologize for my assumption :)

Uniques and Legendaries have preset stats and don't get randomized :)

Anyway, here's my new find:
    igU6v.jpg
    Not the best find but it still cheered me up :)
    Omae wa mo shindeiru

unLa3.jpg

0dVBX.jpg
  • LureLure Posts: 2
    3884691d09dc.png

I got it from gambling while being like level 40, then had to raise strength as fast as I could. Totally worth it, made a huge difference in comparison to previous cannons I had. The stun chance and duration here are nice.
  • xbonxbon Posts: 316
    UncleJim wrote:
    Deslider wrote:
    Aint home so can post pic, but I did found a legendary bow, 2 set items and another legendary gun.(Playing Elite with LAN)

Your level 50 already? Legendaries do not drop tell level 50.

50 isn't too hard to get

for the record, I reached 50 within the first couple days, and got my first legendary wand, i'll post it after this one.
    1218281488FB231D3FDAF2A25DE631B0314DE2D9

edit: legendary wand
    CF2E4DE0A857C55CB0B94E6C644D786FE22BA948
  • I can't believe this, my luck must be Bad Luck Brian scale. I found an unique, you bet I did, except it was for Outlander while I play on an Embermage. It was the "Coyband". I bet after 100 hours I will only have 5 legendary items.
    Also, you mad? Don't curse at 'em just read this. viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37365
    Take the fistful of anger challenge you SPINELESS HUMANS! viewtopic.php?f=30&t=40259
  • My gear to date, but now that I found the newest enchanter and socketeer out in the maps of A3 i have more affixes and sockets on everything. I love this game... you want truly unique gear this game lets you boost it to amazing levels.

http://www.hostingbytes.us/images/3/5623036.jpg
  • dlogdlog Posts: 2
    Hidden pun at D3/blizz... the gauntlet has been thrown
    cZ8Fy.png
  • Hooray loot linkie time for ol inco!

Showstopper_zpsf10daae9.jpg Whatthefungus_zps96774fc6.jpg Twang_zpsfc20f907.jpg Severance_zpsb188c741.jpg

v11Px.jpg?1
  • amb2010 wrote:
    I found [LINK DELETED] sucker and I would love to post a picture but it's on my Elite **** Engineer, that fell victim to a sneezing fit. Was amazing having it go off (surprisingly frequent considering the proc chance) and have this little tiny flaming skull pop out, cackle and start spewing fireballs at things. How I miss you :cry:
    Oh man. I found that, too. But then I stupidly rerolled my dude before salvaging it and sticking it in my shared stash. Man, that was a great skull.
  • Continuing with the random references to songs/movies/etc:

monstermash01.jpg

Never a dull moment with Runic in charge of naming things :)
  • Plumb-BobT-SquarePants-1.jpg

Haha, that's just too funny LOL.
  • My loot from last boss multiply runs :D

a4lxt.jpg
  • side1985 wrote:
    DarkLady wrote:
    My newest toy. :)

2lu9nbs.png

**** lol

I have the Big Dog version of this.

108DPS

electric damage 50-100
    2% crit hit
    -4 armour per hit
    5 health stolen
    Charge decay reduced by 20%
    2%increase gold and a bunch of other stuff for pets and conaying shock and stun.
  • plndaplnda Posts: 54
    The guns i have been using from lvl 58, spent really a fortune to roll the perfect enchants. And got really lucky with the socket enchanter
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/1135162986076045112/1CEB5B23CE3AE514F2D2DCA1DD3303682CA97A53/
    amb2010 wrote:
    I found [LINK DELETED] sucker and I would love to post a picture but it's on my Elite **** Engineer, that fell victim to a sneezing fit. Was amazing having it go off (surprisingly frequent considering the proc chance) and have this little tiny flaming skull pop out, cackle and start spewing fireballs at things. How I miss you :cry:
    Oh man. I found that, too. But then I stupidly rerolled my dude before salvaging it and sticking it in my shared stash. Man, that was a great skull.

I found it, used it up until act 3, now in ng++ no use for it =(, but I play a lot of maprooms with 5% chance to summon skill on kill.
  • ahhzzahhzz Posts: 81
    Just a note, you do have a chance (from the Training Enchanter, no less), to get an "Enhancement" chant....

caetus.png
    Also, Vader is Luke's father, Snape kills Dumbledore, and Bruce Willis was dead the whole time.
    ahhzz wrote:
    Just a note, you do have a chance (from the Training Enchanter, no less), to get an "Enhancement" chant....

caetus.png

tis good, they're a lot more powerful than other enchants, and sometimes come with multiple effects.
  • PlutoPluto Posts: 113
    another one that made me chuckle...
    knock.png
    usernamee.png

HOWe8.jpg?1
  • I got this!! I have no character to use THAT thing but I think its cool, I hope I find more. :)

redname.jpg
  • 09262012105132417.png

So much love from Runic <3
    Red Queen - Fire Embermage Jabberwocky - Chakawary pet
    Alice - Outlander Dinah - Cat pet
    Mad Hatter - Berserker Dormouse - Ferret pet
    Caterpillar - Engineer Whoareyou - Bulldog pet
  • Whut.
    D2A35E5096A4B590C5FDDFBA021464AE6A6C4EFE

Throwing axe?
    10eq0m1.png

Ferrets are so freakin' cute.