Dwarven battle turrets

k0rdk0rd Posts: 116
edited September 2012 in TL2 General Discussions
They are no joke! Love this game :)

Comments

• They are soooo annoying lol :D

My engineer went through them like a brick thanks to the active Shield... but my outlander got squished by those turrets countless times lol
  • plndaplnda Posts: 54
    flappers wrote:
    They are soooo annoying lol :D

My engineer went through them like a brick thanks to the active Shield... but my outlander got squished by those turrets countless times lol

My outlander doesn't have any problems with them, the reflect skill takes care of that =)
  • My zerkerette on normal plowed through everything (except those electric varkolyn champions) and then I met those machinegun battle turrets (rocket firing ones were pretty manageable) and was like "where did 90% of my hp go?" :D
    Omae wa mo shindeiru
  • They mess you up pretty bad! Good thing because untill I encountered them Torchlight was missing a real "OH ****!" Monster. Like the stygian puppets from Diablo 2 or Souls.

Really love all the monster in Torchlight every single one feels unique and is nicely animated and has cool special attacks. It is never just another guy who will try to hit you with his sword.
  • XenesisXenesis Posts: 219
    They're pretty brutal if you're not expecting them, but they usually are far less nasty to me than the Netherlings who charge you. Now those mess me up. :(