Skill error

IcefreezeIcefreeze Posts: 22
edited March 2015 in Torchlight II Support
I don't remember exactly but maybe since v1.14.x.x or later, many skill can not target on liquid monster ( Mr Tar, Dr Tar,..etc Tar in Phase Beast challenge in 1st map of Zeryphesh). But with liquid monster in normalmap not meet this error.
I do not test all skill of all class, but almost glaive skill of Outlander, Wolfpack of Berserker,... can not attack monster which liquid shape.
Is the anyway to fix this ?
I hope you can understand my mean, mey English is very bad.

Update: i meet same error when train in Tarroch Tomb.

Comments

• PhanjamPhanjam Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭
    Hi Icefreeze! First, are you using any mods?
    Torchmodders
    Torchlight 1 Class Pack (TL1CP) Mod for TL2: Steam | RGF
  • IcefreezeIcefreeze Posts: 22
    Phanjam wrote:
    Hi Icefreeze! First, are you using any mods?
    Hi Phanjam!
    I don't use any mods. This error i just find when fight in " Mr Tar and friend " Phase Beast Challenge - Ossean Wastes map.
    Throwing Glaive, Shattering Glaive of Outlander + Wolfpack of Berserker can't target on these liquid monster( and i think there are some " projectile " skills, of other class can meet this error; i don't test all) . But it seem still normal in normal map. I think when Runnic create patch, there are some error anywhere, make some " projectile " skills are error.

BTW: I want to use Tartarus Extreme Mod map and other but can't play it although i already change the modified date of .pak file.
    I find more skill error now.
    I play an Embermager character and add max Ice Prison skill.
    And when these ice prison shattered by monster attack, if i near it ( ice Prison), i will die. %#%%^
    So stupid death ~.~
  • PhanjamPhanjam Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭
    Hi Icefreeze. Maybe this thread will help you...

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=39466
    Torchmodders
    Torchlight 1 Class Pack (TL1CP) Mod for TL2: Steam | RGF
    Phanjam wrote:
    Hi Icefreeze. Maybe this thread will help you...

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=39466
    I just want to report these error to Runnic Game, and i hope them will fix it in new patch.
    But it seem hopeless, the lastest patch v1.25.5.2 was release for a long time..
  • zeddicouszeddicous Posts: 9
    I also find a strange thing, I dont't use any skill affect mods.
    9jrYhBKl.jpg?1
  • GeistGeist Posts: 128
    This bug is actually still in the game. As seen in Tarroch's Tomb, where you can blanket the area with Frost Waves and they all pass harmlessly through the Tar creatures, but if you drop a Hailstorm they die immediately.