What to do when you feel lost or stuck?

Just getting started, have not yet progressed much past the opening part; I have a sword and a shield now, but don't know what to do with them or where to go. In general, what does one do when one has explored a bit but missing that next clue?

Tagged:

Comments

• BrianWBrianW Posts: 2,308 admin

You can always ask the #hints-and-spoilers channel on discord.gg/runcigames!

BrianW
    Community Manager // Mr. Nice Guy

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/runicgames
  • oermensoermens Posts: 9

Well it's kind of a puzzle game so if you feel stuck when you've only just started this game may not be for you. But (almost) everytime you do an objective a map marker appears on where you need to go. But it's always in unexplored area's and you need to find a way to it. Often it requires some switches or breaking through walls/floors to unlock pathways to get there. So bassicaly just hit all switches/breakthroughs you come across and venture into unexplored territories and your path should become clear.

• Follow your heart

• FrankieDrumsFrankieDrums Posts: 16

There's a full walkthrough of the game online so you can just search YouTube for that. There was on spot in the reservoir where I was stuck because I didn't see a little gap in the purple infection stuff that you could swim through, the video helped me with that.