Framerate Issues

There are a lot of framerate drops in this game, and it is really ruining the game experience, anyone else having this issue?

Tagged:

Comments

• RabidGiantRabidGiant Posts: 2
    edited October 8

Yes! PS4 Pro is chugging to the point I can't play. Saw on Steam some beefy rigs have the same issues, but thats expected with so many configurations out there. But PS4, only one right? Here's hoping a patch will improve soon so I can start it back up. Was loving it.

• TheFamiliarGamerTheFamiliarGamer Posts: 15

i am on the same boat, i hope it is fixed really soon, also none of the gold trophies unlocked for me, this is really sad!

• SparksSparks Posts: 15

I'm sure they'll have that sorted out soon.

WORKAROUND FOR PS4: In the meantime just restart the game, when it gets too choppy. The game runs smoothly for one or two hours after a fresh start, even in areas where the frame rate dropped heavily during the previous session. Luckily, loading times are relatively short, so a restart would only take a minute.

• SparksSparks Posts: 15

WORKAROUND FOR PS4: In the meantime just restart the game, when it gets too choppy. The game runs smoothly for one or two hours after a fresh start, even in areas where the frame rate dropped heavily during the previous session. Luckily, loading times are relatively short, so a restart would only take a minute.

• TheFamiliarGamerTheFamiliarGamer Posts: 15

@Sparks said:

i did a fullwalkthrough AGAIN today, and surprisingly i did not have a frame drops! i usually do what you suggested, i quit the game and reastart it again to get tid of the fram rate drops!

• BrianWBrianW Posts: 2,308 admin

We are actively working to resolve performance issues. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

BrianW
    Community Manager // Mr. Nice Guy

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/runicgames