(PS4) Trophy make a choice (end-game)

hi guys ! I tried out the two differents ends of the game put I didn't get one of the trophies for that, is that a bug or smthg else ?
I waited for then end of credits but nothing happens :neutral:
thanks in advance

Tagged:

Comments

• rdhightrdhight Posts: 4

I am having the same issue. I have made both ending choices, and neither ending trophy will pop for me. A large number of other trophies have triggered just fine along the way. PSN rdhight.

• Andre_SweetAndre_Sweet Posts: 2

I too never got either trophy for the endings. I also have not been able to get the hunter trophy to unlock. I tried numerous times with the crawlers in the electric area.

• sindolsindol Posts: 12
    edited October 1

Hi, i have same errors, my first choice (queen hands) end by black screen, 2nd choice (little fight) credit and no trophy !!! I reput my save and remade the same path and still no trophy, so this 2 trophy is bug.

HoB v1.12
    PS4 PRO : firmware 4.74

• rdhightrdhight Posts: 4

I uninstalled, reinstalled, tried a second run. This one should have met the conditions for Bravest Soldier, Invulnerable, Expeditious. Only Invulnerable popped.

I also do not have Hunter — I'm sure I've killed 4 of the final-boss illusion things in one ground slam.

edited October 2

On my 1st run i got the trophy hunter on fight at final boss you can Kill 4 enemies simultaneously at this stage.

• DriftSpaceDriftSpace Posts: 2

I also have not had any of these trophies unlock, despite satisfying the conditions. I will not attempt any others until it is verified to be fixed. Overall I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of QA given to this game.

• FortesqueFortesque Posts: 2
    edited October 3

Having same issue with "make a choice" achievements.

Hi, i have same errors, my first choice (queen hands) end by black screen, 2nd choice ( little fight) credit and no trophy !!!, i reput my save and remade and still no trophy,

v1.12 - ps4 pro - firmware 4.74

• Hi there - I realized that no one had replied yet - we are investigating this issue - I hope to have more information soon - my apologies for the frustration.

Runic Games Webmaster
    Forum Rules | Support Forums | E-mail Support
  • narimannariman Posts: 13

@JediFreeman said:
    Hi there - I realized that no one had replied yet - we are investigating this issue - I hope to have more information soon - my apologies for the frustration.

All Gold Trophies Glitched. Please investigating and patching this issue

• Chucknorris078Chucknorris078 Posts: 2

Any word on the patch? Stuff like this is really frustrating. I can't get the speed run or no equipment trophy.

You can go, i got the good and bad ending thophy with last patch 1.13..so this one is solved.

• FrankieDrumsFrankieDrums Posts: 16

@sindol said:
    You can go, i got the good and bad ending thophy with last patch 1.13..so this one is solved.

I beat it with my current save and the trophy for the bad ending didn't unlock. I loaded an earlier save from my USB stick, which never fought the boss, and that didn't work either.

• TheFamiliarGamerTheFamiliarGamer Posts: 15

All gold trophies are not unlocking for me, i tried 5 full walkthroughs and met all the requirements for finishing in less than 5 hours, no upgrades, less than 5 deaths run, none of the trophies unlocked for me, also make a choice trophies slso did not unlock, as for the Hunter trophy it unlocked in the final boss fight!

@TheFamiliarGamer said:
    All gold trophies are not unlocking for me, i tried 5 full walkthroughs and met all the requirements for finishing in less than 5 hours, no upgrades, less than 5 deaths run, none of the trophies unlocked for me, also make a choice trophies slso did not unlock, as for the Hunter trophy it unlocked in the final boss fight!

Me too 4 Gold trophies didnt unlock((((

• SerAlexSerAlex Posts: 3
    edited October 12

New update (1.14) on fixed trophy problem. I got all of them last night.

@SerAlex said:
    New update (1.14) on fixed trophy problem. I got all of them last night.

How did you get trophy??? I am play last save and beat game but no trophies??? We must again play at start to end???

@nariman said:
    How did you get trophy??? I am play last save and beat game but no trophies??? We must again play at start to end???

I used my saves from first and from second playthrough. It was from last save point right from tower.

@SerAlex said:

@nariman said:

I used my saves from first and from second playthrough. It was from last save point right from tower.

I didnt understand no Trophy for me(((

edited October 12

I am playing again at Start to END. With patch 1.14
    Install again game and play with 1.14!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am saying i didnt played game again with 1.14 from start to end. Just loaded my saves (normal and speedrun) and played the boss fight from last saving point at tower. Thats it. Trophies poped instantly when i defeated final boss.

DID NOT POPED!!! I did this!!!! and now i am play at start to end NO trophies again((( You got trophy Randomly congratulations!

• Despera86Despera86 Posts: 1

I also dont get endgame Trophys. Also the Trophy for no Upgrades and to arrive the Goal in 5 hours finz Pop. Very frustrating. I Play your Game again when you fixed the problems.

1.14 did not work for me. I tried two different save files: one from right before I fought the boss for the very first time (which I emailed to Runic Support) and another from later, after I fought the boss and then finished collecting all the items. Neither save got the trophy. Hopefully Runic can analyze the save I sent them and patch the game next week.

Any news about new patch??? Devs please answer. Just patch this Trophies.

• bigbluehobobigbluehobo Posts: 3

I'd love to support this game by recommending it to friends but cannot until these trophies have been fixed. Any idea when a patch might come?

• BrianWBrianW Posts: 2,308 admin
    edited October 18

We're still looking into this! It's not something we've been able to repro on either our dev or retail kits, but I can confirm that we're digging through the code to see if there's something we missed here.

BrianW
    Community Manager // Mr. Nice Guy

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/runicgames

@BrianW said:
    We're still looking into this! It's not something we've been able to repro on either our dev or retail kits, but I can confirm that we're digging through the code to see if there's something we missed here.

One thing I noticed--there are three people on True Trophies who Platinumed the game, and on their first playthroughs two of them didn't get ANY of the other Gold trophies ( Invulnerable, Bravest Soldier or Expeditious). Is it possible that when you get Invulnerable, the game accidentally counts you as having completed The Greatest Gift and The Great Purge and thinks it already gave you credit for them? Here are links to their profiles:

https://www.truetrophies.com/game/Hob/trophies?gamerid=13247
    https://www.truetrophies.com/game/Hob/trophies?gamerid=42562

• bigbluehobobigbluehobo Posts: 3

That can't be quite it because I haven't got any other gold trophies yet and gold trophies for beating the game still refuse to pop

• OctophlazeOctophlaze Posts: 1

On my last play through I should have received Invulnerable, Expeditious and Bravest Soldier but when I finished the game I only got Invulnerable. I reloaded my save and tried again, but no luck. Then I reloaded my save, jumped off the tower six times and then finished the game. I earned Expeditious and Bravest Soldier. So for me, qualifying for Invulnerable seemed to block other trophies from activating.