Patch Notes (1.15.x.0)
- Reduced micro stutters most prevalent on Nvidia 10-Series GPUs*
- Made it easier to knock enemies off cliffs
- Improved camera position during some grapple points
- Adjusted sounds on various units and events throughout the game for a better experience
- Fixed some event saves to avoid being stuck if you quit in the middle of the event
- You can no longer grapple in the middle of a warp
- Added a higher quality shadow detail level
- Fixed some incorrect Arabic translations and controller UI
- Hunter achievement should now include warp and down-punch attacks
- Reconfigured Shadow Detail dropdown for three settings: Low, Medium, High (previously only two settings)
*Note: If you have a Windows 10 machine with an Nvidia 10 series GPU and are seeing performance issues, please also grab the Fall Creators Update (Windows 10, version 1709). This update has been verified to resolve micro stutter issues in the game. For more information on how to update to this version of windows 10: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028685/windows-10-get-the-fall-creators-update.
Additional Note: On PS4, the 1.13 incremental patch was styled as 1.14. We are skipping this number on PC to sync up the versions again.
Community Manager // Mr. Nice Guy
Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/runicgames