Trophy Won't Unlock [SPOILERS]

FortesqueFortesque Posts: 2
edited October 3 in Hob Support

Just finished the game on PS4 however neither "The Great Purge" nor "The Greatest Gift" trophies have unlocked. Clicking continue returns me to the checkpoint before the final cutscene. I have tried both endings.

Answers

• narimannariman Posts: 15
    edited October 5

Yes my friend i beat the game 6 time but just 1 gold trophy. All gold trophies in this game glitches. Please Support write us about patch. I speak all people who got this trophies. This Random poped

Please patch all gold trophies.I FINISH 7 time but no ALL gold trophies.

I didnt understand How peaple got this Gold trophies. I beat the game 7 time clock 2 hour 30 minute. I have just 1 gold trophy "Death under 5". I did everything Play in User 1, Play In Offline, Delete Game and complate again... Whats problem this F.... trophies((((

• Hi there - I realized that no one had replied yet - we are investigating this issue - I hope to have more information soon - my apologies for the frustration.

Runic Games Webmaster
    Forum Rules | Support Forums | E-mail Support
  • WillC_AUWillC_AU Posts: 4

Hi, I have the same issue.
    I did an initial playthrough on PS4 over a period of weeks and didn't get either of the story "ending" trophies (even though I tried both).
    This week I tried a speed/no upgrade run entirely on v1.15 on PS4 and neither of those trophies popped either

Thanks Runic, 1.16 has fixed my issue!

Hi, I have the same issue.

I did an initial playthrough on PS4 over a period of weeks and didn't get either of the story "ending" trophies (even though I tried both).
    This week I tried a speed/no upgrade run entirely on v1.15 on PS4 and neither of those trophies popped either.

Thanks for looking into this!

• BrianWBrianW Posts: 2,310 admin

make sure to update to 1.16 – this issue should be resolved now!

BrianW
    Community Manager // Mr. Nice Guy

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/runicgames