PikachuMod v1.6 FOR 1.11/1.12

Want to share your mod with the world? Feel free!

PikachuMod v1.6 FOR 1.11/1.12

Postby Pikachu » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:45 pm

Hello all,
First of all, this mod is for those who are bored with the grinding and want to level up slightly or quite fast! Also for those who are crying since the enchant wipe made them bankrupt! Or want to enchant your items more than before! This mod also provides 200% Fishing luck giving easy access to catch giant fish.
If you dont like my mod, dont flame me, as this is my first attempt at modding >.<
Ok for those who wants my mod, I'll describe what it is included first.
(NOTE: THESE POTIONS ARE SOLD IN GENERAL STORE~!)

This mod includes 12 potions, with following properties!
1)IlikeExp Potion 200% Exp gain for 600s
2)IlikeFish potion 200% (higher probability to catch giant fish!) fishing luck potion for 1200s
3)IlikeGold potion 300% gold drop 200% magic find lasts 600s, price of 3300
4)IlikeExp Mini Potion (100% Exp but much cheaper than IlikeExp!) for 600s
5)IlikeGold Mini 280% GoldDrop+150% Magic Find lasts 1200s, price of 1500
6)IhateGold potion -500% to magic find,but increases Gold drop rate of 500%!! for 600s (Use it if you have too much items and sick of them, as this potion reduces amount of drop rate of items)
7)IlikeSpeed potion Want to go through dungeons quicker? Want to move faster? +12% speed bonus for 35s
8)IlikeArmor potion +150% armor bonus for 120s
9)Superman Potion +99999 armor bonus for 11seconds
10) IloveFish 400% Fish luck chance for 1200s

NEW 1.6 11) Naver Critical (IlikeCritical) Adds +50 bonus critical for 120s.
NEW 1.6 12) Goddess of naver (IlikeBlock) Grants addition of 40% chance to block for 120s.

*Both 1.11 and 1.12 are compatible with this mod.
Instructions are included in the file.

There are no known bugs at this stage.

Change logs:

Version 1.0 Initial release of 2 potions, IlikeExp Potion(200% Exp gain for 600s) and IlikeFish(200% fishing luck potion for 1200s)
Version 1.1 Raised the price of IlikeExp to make it balanced
Version 1.2 Added 2 New potions,IlikeGold(280% Gold drop+100% Magic Find) and IlikeExpMini (100% Exp gain for 600s cheaper than IlikeExp)
version 1.3 Added 1 New potion, IlikeGold Mini(280%Gold drop+150%MF for 1200s, $1500). Also boosts the stats of IlikeGold to (300%GD+200%MF 600s,$3300) I also have added Potion of Respec (By Tiamat) in this version, since alot of people wanted them. Note: If you already have Respec Mod by Tiamet, then delete that file and replace it with PikachuModv1.3, which also includes potion of Respec Yay!
Version 1.4Beta Added 4 New potions (IhateGold,Potion of Superman,Ilikespeed,IlikeArmor)
Version 1.5 Added IloveFish potion
Version 1.6 Added 2 potions (Naver Critical,Goddess of Naver)

Here are some screen shots if youre interested
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/4038/1 ... 131667.png
http://torchlit.net/joomla/components/c ... -Image.png[/img]

Download Links:
Download 1.6
Mirror: http://rapidshare.com/files/303713459/P ... odv1.6.zip

Feel free to post your suggestions!
Lastly,Happy TorchlighTing~! :D

-Pikachu
Last edited by Pikachu on Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Pikachu

Re: PikachuMod (Potions of 200%Exp,200%Fish luck,MagicFind,GDROP

Postby rCzor » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Hello,

extracted the folder to the correct place, loaded the game , but no potion's in shop :\
rCzor

Postby Pikachu » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:43 pm

rCzor wrote:Hello,

extracted the folder to the correct place, loaded the game , but no potion's in shop :\

Hi there!
It can happen when you first load and play the game.
Here is how to make it work, if that happens.
1.load your character and go to town.
2.Exit and go back to character screen
3.load your character and go back to town again.
4.Now go to general store, Ta daaa~! The potions~!!
Have fun time playing :)
Pikachu

Postby rCzor » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Pikachu wrote:
rCzor wrote:Hello,

Hi there!
It can happen when you first load and play the game.
Here is how to make it work, if that happens.
1.load your character and go to town.
2.Exit and go back to character screen
3.load your character and go back to town again.
4.Now go to general store, Ta daaa~! The potions~!!
Have fun time playing :)

Ty Picachu it worked, i downloaded the pack without respec mod cause i already had it installed, the problem is , now PikachuMod is working, but Respec potion is gone lol.
rCzor

Postby rCzor » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:14 pm

rCzor wrote:
Ty Picachu it worked, i downloaded the pack without respec mod cause i already had it installed, the problem is , now PikachuMod is working, but Respec potion is gone lol.

Btw , a time should appear when the potion is used :)
rCzor

Postby Hyperr » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:21 pm

This shiz aint popping up... i left town rentered checked nope exited to title enter game check nope left town exited to title reentered checked nope wtf.
Hyperr

Re: PikachuMod v1.3 UPDATED! (Exp,luck,MF,GF potions!)

Postby Pikachu » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Are you sure you have correctly loacted the file? Read through the readme file carefully. It should work, as most people including me didnt had much trouble >.<
If you still cannot see the potions, tell me and I will try to create a new file for you. Also do you already have a respec mod? If yes, then delete that mod and replaces it with PikachuRespecMod. Thanks for trying~
Pikachu

Postby Pikachu » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:07 pm

rCzor wrote:
rCzor wrote:

Btw , a time should appear when the potion is used :)

I have uploaded a new version 1.3, including respec mod~! Delete the Respec File, and replace it with this new version and it should work like charm~! :D
Pikachu

Postby Hyperr » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:36 pm

its working thanks but i see no difference on the ilikegold potion.. i actually think im getting redeuced gold and magic items lol... i've already had my magic gold find thing to level 10 adding with thsi potion sohuld be 305 percent ish.... so idk

Edit: i lied it took a bit to kick in but i just killed a mass loads of skeles in the infinite dungeon and 2 purps dropped nice job man just useing the item one to prepare for veryhard Hc =]

Edit II: I suggest the speed potion only be for 30 seconds and cost a decently price or pretty much its over board and i would consider just cheating/hacking sure the i like items potion yada yada are cheap to *me useing only the item increase one* but hell a speed potion lasting 2 minutes meant for a boss fight lil bit op
Hyperr

Postby Pikachu » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Hyperr wrote:its working thanks but i see no difference on the ilikegold potion.. i actually think im getting redeuced gold and magic items lol... i've already had my magic gold find thing to level 10 adding with thsi potion sohuld be 305 percent ish.... so idk

Edit: i lied it took a bit to kick in but i just killed a mass loads of skeles in the infinite dungeon and 2 purps dropped nice job man just useing the item one to prepare for veryhard Hc =]

Edit II: I suggest the speed potion only be for 30 seconds and cost a decently price or pretty much its over board and i would consider just cheating/hacking sure the i like items potion yada yada are cheap to *me useing only the item increase one* but hell a speed potion lasting 2 minutes meant for a boss fight lil bit op

Nice ideas, Sorry i didnt had enough time to test this bymyself throughly but if majority of people wants to, im thinking of reducing the IlikeGold potions to 60seconds with much more increased price. Also, speaking of speed potion, i will reduce the time to 30s (common atleast it has to be better than haste skill! xD) and the % speed is not defined yet.

I dont want these potions to be tagged as a cheat mod, I made this mod to help and make players hang on this game for long time, not to get bored :)
Thanks for your suggestion, I am condisdering them, and feel free to suggest any other thoughts and issues~! They are always welcome and happy TorchlighTing~!!
Pikachu

Postby hegelvatta » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:25 pm

ah, good news, thanks pikachu for the 1.3.
hegelvatta

Postby Div » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Wow, this is fantastic Pika! Thanks so much, makes the game much more enjoyable for me.

I'm almost in awe of how great the modders in this community are. The editor isn't even out yet and they have neat stuff like this. Keep up the good work, guys!
Destroyer - Because dual wielding giant swords makes me feel good about myself :P
Div

Re: PikachuMod v1.4 BETA! (Exp,luck,MF,-MF,GD,AR... potions!)

Postby Pikachu » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:00 pm

Thank you guys, for using my mod :D I am always happy to make you guys entertained!!
I just cant wait until the TouchED comes out~! Its going to be great~!
Pikachu

Postby Lenor » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Only one picture to describe that:

Lenor

Postby Carlos » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:57 pm

Dear Pikachu!

I installed the 1.1 version of your mod and i don't know is it working or not.
I mainly use the 200% fish luck potion but i always get the same fishes like before the mod (i ate the fish, glow affect and sound effect appeared around my character).
What should i get if i use this 200% fishing luck mod?

Thanks for the mod anyways.
.ılı.ılı.
Carlos

Postby Pikachu » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:22 am

Carlos wrote:Dear Pikachu!

I mainly use the 200% fish luck potion but i always get the same fishes like before the mod (i ate the fish, glow affect and sound effect appeared around my character).

Hello~! I believe the fish potion is working through all versions. Did you fish only in the town? If so, you should try in deep dungeon areas to receive full effects of the potion! :D If you still think it's not right, always feel free to contact me as i can make a special potion for you or increase the rate perhaps! However, you have to give me a day, since iam finishing off my last exam tomorrow and I will be all set to develop this project to maximum! :D See you then~

Lenor wrote:

Only one picture to describe that:

Hehehe that was funny as photo! :lol: Couldnt stop laughing!
Pikachu

Postby Carlos » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:34 am

Pikachu wrote:
Carlos wrote:Dear Pikachu!

Hello~! I believe the fish potion is working through all versions. Did you fish only in the town? If so, you should try in deep dungeon areas to receive full effects of the potion! :D If you still think it's not right, always feel free to contact me as i can make a special potion for you or increase the rate perhaps! However, you have to give me a day, since iam finishing off my last exam tomorrow and I will be all set to develop this project to maximum! :D See you then~

Hi Pikachu!

I tried to fish in 20+ map dungeon and tried in campaign mode (waypoint 6 i think). So i don't know. I fished about 25 fishes and only 1 +25 armor or something like that fish appeared in my inventory (the remaining fishes are the same fishes as before the mod (Webfish, muckfish, tunal shark, etc.)).
.ılı.ılı.
Carlos

Postby Div » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:35 am

Hey Pika, I'm not sure if it's a bug with epic maps loot maybe or... I just used your mod with epic maps and ran through a dungeon. I got a unique sword that seems to be unenchantable. By that I mean when I enchant it, it says "New enchantments added!" but does nothing to the weapon. Just wondering if you had run into that problem before or possibly due to the loot from epic maps?
Destroyer - Because dual wielding giant swords makes me feel good about myself :P
Div

Postby Pikachu » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:47 am

Carlos wrote:Hi Pikachu!

I tried to fish in 20+ map dungeon and tried in campaign mode (waypoint 6 i think). So i don't know. I fished about 25 fishes and only 1 +25 armor or something like that fish appeared in my inventory (the remaining fishes are the same fishes as before the mod (Webfish, muckfish, tunal shark, etc.)).

Perhaps 200% is not enough. I am going to release a new version tomorrow, and i will include another fish potion with 400% for beta.

Div wrote:Hey Pika, I'm not sure if it's a bug with epic maps loot maybe or... I just used your mod with epic maps and ran through a dungeon. I got a unique sword that seems to be unenchantable. By that I mean when I enchant it, it says "New enchantments added!" but does nothing to the weapon. Just wondering if you had run into that problem before or possibly due to the loot from epic maps?

By epic maps, you mean the mod ones? Personally, I did not run into that problem before since I never had chance to play in epic maps (had not enough time), but I will go through the circumstances you were in and see if it works for me or not. I will do this and post the new 1.5 version tomorrow, including new features. I will concentrate on your problem and I need to hear if any other guys are in the same situation as you.

Feel free to drop any comments!
Pikachu

Postby Div » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:59 am

Yep, the mod one that adds the tons of monsters to the map. It's really not that big of a deal honestly, I was just thinking that it may be something worth mentioning. Again, awesome mod you have. I love it!
Div

Next

Return to Mod Showcase