[Class]x2 Airbender + Spirit Dancer v2.0

Want to share your mod with the world? Feel free!

Re: [Class]x2 Airbender + Spirit Dancer v2.0

Postby Yannos » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:41 pm

I do not know if you have already thought this but in my opinion you could create a class mostly based on the combination of Vacuum + Vortex. Imagine a class which can not heal with pots neither it can regain mana with pots.

You will be forced to balance your use of Vacuum which will drain fast your mana to heal your self, while you drain that life from enemies, with the use of Vortex which will replenish your mana but in this hypothetical scenario should not cause damage to the enemies. Just a defense buff to you.

It will be up to the player to decide when to stop leaching life in order not to stay out of mana. He will have to quickly switch to Vortex which will not harm his enemies but it will give him some more magical power to continue with other spells.
Yannos

Postby haliax » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:16 am

My Spirtdancer started killing herself when using a phase skill. I think I figured it out, it only happens when my character would normally rephase itself and only with the "Phase Mastery" skill. I used a respec potion and without that skill my character doesn't die for no reason anymore. Also, I don't think the dancers are giving my character any elemental resistances. There are those levels with fire environmental damage which didn't hurt less when i was dancing.
haliax

Postby costello » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:44 am

hi there:> was just windering if anyone can reccomend early builds for both these classes , and maybe what to aim for in gearing and stat allocation :) thanks a lot :D
costello

Postby fareloz » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:58 am

haliax wrote:My Spirtdancer started killing herself when using a phase skill. I think I figured it out, it only happens when my character would normally rephase itself and only with the "Phase Mastery" skill. I used a respec potion and without that skill my character doesn't die for no reason anymore. Also, I don't think the dancers are giving my character any elemental resistances. There are those levels with fire environmental damage which didn't hurt less when i was dancing.

I have this problem too. But in my case the dancer ding if wearing item with "reduce damage by x%" attribute bonus((( I think it happens because of condition to reentering - skill casts on struck (i looking at torchED). Maybe this "struck" is a reason.
fareloz

Postby KenHTMS » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:50 am

I just killed Ordrak on normal with spiritdancer, and I think this class is the most fun class to play because you dont always just press right click and expect everything to die like destroyer :lol:. However, I think the way her skills damage calculated is kinda weird because half of her damage is like physical and other half is magic...She doesn't have any single target attack and It took me really long to kill single mob especially final boss.

Here is the video of me killing him (no spells were used and died once in spirit phase with 2k5+ HP :| )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcDHvdw4xDI
KenHTMS

Postby N3MES1S » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Hiya, i recently installed this mod, but as i imagined (u said that in the first post) this mod doesnt work in conjunction with other class mods?? i already installed the vindicator mod (that is awesome and i dont want to uninstall it :p) and i wonder if there is any way to make this mod compatible with other class mods. Cuz i really want to try this out :p
N3MES1S

Previous

Return to Mod Showcase